• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Alright, Alright....Here We Go Again..."Big Cats Invade The ???? "

C

cruise-girl

Good Afternoon all....

Well as Yogini said we are bracing for another Hurricane, good Lord!

Jim, sorry to hear you are still under the weather. Hope you will be feeling well soon!

Have to cut short....work to do....be back later...

C

Chi-TownNancy

Yogini - What cruise(s) are you looking at in March? This Bingo money is burning a hole in my pocket LOL! :party

Nancy

4evercruzin

Hello everyone! Glad you made it back safely. We had such a great time with you!

Can you believe the Royal Hounds will probably have an extended cruise? Why not us?

UPDATED: Mariner of the Seas, scheduled to depart Sunday on a seven-night sailing, may need to delay its return from its current sailing and delay its departure for its next sailing until Monday. This possibility is based on Hurricane Jeanne's projected path, which may require Port Canaveral to be closed on Sunday. We will continue to monitor this situation and provide updates as more information becomes available.

I know! I know! You should go with us back on the Mariner; Oct 2, 2005 sailing.

Barb

O

oriolesfan22

Hi guys. Barb - that Mariner cruise next year sounds pretty good to me! And to all you Florida folks stay safe this weekend. I'll be glued to the weather channel now that I have made more friends who are Florida residents!

Gotta go hunt down dust bunnies.....Sheree

T

Tired2000

I saw ME in 2 of the pics taken at Carlos 'n Charlies!!!! I was sitting in the background! There was a Carlos 'n Charlie's server blocking the view of Courtney, but I was there in the distance! I was shocked that you all were there at the same time as we were!

4evercruzin

Sheree,
Glad you approve of the idea. Has anyone read the wonderful 9 night review of the Mariner? I feel like I must go back and do the things she did! I think I missed most of the cruise? Must do it again!

Well, the winds and rain have begun from Jeanne. Geez! I am soooo tired of hurricanes! Hopefully, this house will survive yet another one!

Cruise-Girl,
I agree! Dan is a star!

Barb

C

cruise-girl

We are right there with you Barb, we are tired of these Hurricanes! I will have to read the review you talked about. Is it on this site?

Well everyone, we are all prepared and ready for Jeanne. Puzlgeek said to say hi to all. We will check in after the storm.

Jim and Sheree, are you all feeling better yet?

Ken and Kerry, we got the tape, thank you, thank you, thank you. We are having dinner at Deck Diva and Julie's and plan to watch it. Hope you are having fun at the wedding!

Well we will check back later.

B

baby love Jim

Hi all...
I am feeling much better thanks everyone
We are as ready as we can be for the hurricane... can`t we cruise everytime a hurricane hits?

O

oriolesfan22

Hi - we are doing better here. Greg's hacking cough only happens when he laughs - then he goes into a coughing fit. I'm pretty much over whatever I had - my throat's no longer scratchy and I'm just a little more tired than normal. Hopefully a good day at home tomorrow (alternating between the Browns game and the Weather Channel) will help. Hope you are all hanging in with this hurricane. Sheree

T

Tired2000

Where are the reviews of the MARINER? On here or cruise critic?

I hope YOU Floridians are SAFE and EVERYONE is doing okay!

4evercruzin

Jeanne has been the most frightening of all of the hurricanes. We continue to have power, but we do have several roof leaks inside. The kitchen eyeball lights, garage, and the spare bedroom ceiling is slowly leaking.

We are safe and sound. Hope all of you are too.

Greg and Barb

T

Tired2000

WOW! Greg & Barb, I hope you are safe and don't get anymore damage to your house! Are all the other Floridians okay? PLEASE POST!

4evercruzin

The winds are beginning to die down. Yippee! When life gives you lemons, have a hurricane party. Ya'll are invited!

Greg and Barbara

O

oriolesfan22

Just read on the RCCL website that this cruise on the Mariner isn't returning until Tuesday afternoon. I can't believe how bad this hurricane season has been to the people of Florida and all of our fellow cruisers! Being on the ship a couple of extra nights sounds wonderful at first, but can you imagine what all the people who don't have understanding bosses, or all the confusion they'll have to deal with at the airport and all the hassles. Geez. Cruising a little later in the year next year sounds better and better...

B

baby love Jim

Hi All..

Well I guess I survived another hurricane and I still have power this time :)
A big tree in the front yard is not standing up any more, it is at about a 45 degree angle ..
It will remind me of Hurricane Jeanne for a long time :)

I hope everyone else is safe

Barb.. a hurricane party sounds good to me !