Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Am I the only one? lol

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by erica514, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Zolo

Zolo Guest

Yea they were kind of a lot of work, and like I said they were okay, but I think its better to just go to NOLA and let the experts do it *LOL*

2. erica514

erica514 Guest

lol I agree. They taste so much better when someone else does all the work. :grin

3. erica514

erica514 Guest

ohhhh hey look. You've graduated to being a pool deck attendant. You finally have a job! *snort*

4. Zolo

Zolo Guest

Hey I like that !!!!

get to walk around deck and check out the hot "Baker" girls laying around by the pool :) :) :)

I better bring some beads :)

5. erica514

erica514 Guest

:lol :lol :lol

6. Zolo

Zolo Guest

*LOL*

Of course rubbing lotion on is just one of my many duties as pool deck attendant :)

I take my job seriously and will serve proudly :) :) :)

7. erica514

erica514 Guest

=COOL :party :glow :thumb

I have a bit too much fun with these graphics. lol

8. Zolo

Zolo Guest

Oh i think they are kind of cute :)

9. Zolo

Zolo Guest

So what kind of crazy stuff have you girls got planned for the destiny? :) :)

What are your ports for that trip?

10. erica514

erica514 Guest

We stop at St. Thomas (been there), Dominica, Barbados and Aruba. My big thing is seeing Aruba. Mostly why I chose this sailing. We haven't sat down yet to discuss which excursions we want to do. I'm still waiting for them to send me money toward the actual cruise. lol I paid for it in advance, and they are paying me back. (probably a bad move, but I will definitely get the money EVENTUALLY....lol) All I know is, it will be a pamper/party cruise for me. I got a new credit card JUST for this cruise, and they'd better raise the limit before I leave. I plan on spending some MONEY! lol

11. Zolo

Zolo Guest

Sounds great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to St Thomas and that was beautiful. haven't been to the other places....yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Although my mom went to Aruba and loved it.

In November, I will be going to Roatan, Belize, Grand Cayman (been there , loved it), and Cozumel (What more can I say CARLOS & CAHRLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) *LOL*

I think that is great, have a ball and get alll the pampering you an get

12. erica514

erica514 Guest

I think there's a Carlos & Charlie's in Aruba too. It's at ONE of the ports of call on my cruise, I know THAT much. lol We'll have to check it out.

13. Zolo

Zolo Guest

Oh definately

I believe there is one in Aruba, if I am not mistaken .

pretty much the same stuff goes on there that goes on on Bourbon St , only you don't get beads . guys just buy you more shots *LOL*

When did you say you were going again *WG*

14. erica514

erica514 Guest

178 long days away. Sigh. I don't think I can wait that long. I'm going stir crazy already. lol

15. Zolo

Zolo Guest

I know what you mean , I have until November 13,
    its gonna be a loooooooooooong summer *LOL*

16. erica514

erica514 Guest

My only reprieve will be two trips before then...one to OCMD for 3 days, and one week to South Carolina in August with my dad (he had a heart transplant recently and I'm driving him down to see his sister....). Other than that, it's just work work work.... :pc

17. Zolo

Zolo Guest

Those will be nice getaways

Gosh I hope your dad is doing well

I have a few little weekend things planned here and there , but nothing spectacular. the Cruise will be the big trip this year ....Cannot Wait