• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

An idea on how to hang your flag from your balcony W/O putting holes into it.

A

Ali

Re: An idea on how to hang your flag from your balcony W/O putting holes into it

Kiwi that would have been a great idea months ago but the Pudge man is no longer a "pudge" :lol :lol

I think I have this flag thing solved for me anyway. Judy was right in that it has to have some give and take so I went into the garage and found bungee cords that are 4ft. long with these thingies on the end that look like what you would attach a dogs leash to the collar with. Hey, that was the best way I could describe it. :lol I have the casing inserted on the right side so I just threaded the bungee cords to each end of the flag in it's now blowing in the breeze on my fence. Can't wait until I get home from work to see how it has managed throughout the day.

Stay tuned for the lastes!!!

T

Toto

Re: An idea on how to hang your flag from your balcony W/O putting holes into it

Here we go again Ali, I layed in bed last night thinking of ways to secure this flag and that is the exact same thing I thought of (are you sure our brains aren't connected someway?) I figured with the longer bungee cords threaded through the ends it would make a secure contact on each end and then it would have a bit of give to it in the wind. The only problem I can see with that idea is when attaching it only on the both ends, then it is liable to blow and bunch to the middle. We are going to have to come up with a way that they flag can not move along the railing as the wind blows. Let me know how your test comes out there.

HEY Kiwi--------------------------I think I forgot to tell you, Pudgey just lost over 30 pounds. He is still a little bit Pudgey, but you never know what you might see come next November. And........................................................take my flag?????????????? You will have a real fight on your hands there. You just scootchie over on my balcony and we will give you free visitation of our flag there. :lol :lol :lol :lol

K

Kiwi

Just a thought AGAIN.
Does Cruise @ddicts have thick cardboard posters the size of the flags?
If securung the flag is an issue then what about having four holes in a large sign and then tie that to the balcony.