• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

An Open Letter to Past Members

J

John

Hi, I've noticed that many long time members visit Cruise Addicts regularly. I really appreciate you still visiting and I want to Thank you for your long time membership. I wanted to write this to you and simply say we miss your participation. Our community genuinely needs participation from all cruisers new and old. Since many of our past members have been apart of our community for almost 10 yrs, I would like to reach out to you and ask that you once again post within our forums. We need you and we miss you. This is a sincere and simple statement. Just as our community has grown, we have never forgotten our roots and all of our members are a part of what makes our community whole and strong. We can only be strong with you.

As I have always said, its the people here who make Cruise Addicts great and we need you.

Sincerely,
John

K

kitten

May I "poke my head thru the door" and say "Hello" to everyone?! I've really missed you all and noticed alot of newer faces aboard the C@-Ship! For the newbies on board, you'll find no better Port than the C@-Port! This place is filled with experienced cruisers who can answer just about any or all of your question's and the friendship's that you have formed here will be long-lasting! Eddie & I will be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary this summer, yes we have worked thru our problems and have remained married, our daughter is currently applying for College to become an English Teacher, and last October we took our first cruise in 4-year's aboard Carnival's "Destiny" and we are currently planning for our 25th wedding anniversary cruise in 2010. I wish everyone "blue skies and smooth sailing" on your up-coming cruises and I think of you often!

H

Hooked

Hey John ya got one out of the wood work!

Hi Kitten we miss ya. Congratulations on your upcoming 25th wedding anniversary. :thumb

Connie and I now live in Sarasota Florida for the winter Oct - 1/2 of May!

Mike

K

kitten

So you finally made it to sunny Florida Hooked! Congrat's!!!! Back in the 70's & 80's my dad was stationed at McDill A.F.B. in Tampa, I lived there for many years and took my Nursing Degree at St.Joseph's Hospital working in Pediactrics. So glad to see you finally made the move and it's GREAT to see YOU!!!!

P

PassthePeas

Hello all! PassthePeas checking in to say howdy! There will be no cruises in my future (the single supplement just makes it too pricey). I do however still browse the site to dream...lol. I enjoy the posts and the photos and reading about everyones adventures, so I'll keep this site on my favorites! Hope everyone is well! Dona

Edit to add my little kitty : )

G

Gayle V

Hello everyone. I'm still here. Kind of slowed down by all that's involved with taking care of my folks these days. But I still read everyday, and look for questions that I can answer.

J

John

Thank you for posting and coming out to play in the Sandbox again. I truly hope you will all stay with us and help me give Suer a hard time.

N

nieciez

There are so many people that I miss....I know some of them still lurk and wish they would join in again more often.

L

Lisa63

kitten and PassthePeas, it is so great to hear from you both!!! Please stop by more often. (Yes, I know... I shouldn't talk...I've been posting sporadically the past few months...)

S

seamom

OH MY...What a bidet kinda day to see Kitten....I'll have a smile on my face all day now! Great to see you and glad things are going well. Pass the Peas...good to see you too....heavens...I go long stints between cruises...5 years at a time and have to relearn the ropes when I do so don't let not cruising stop you! Y'all come back now, y'hear! :)

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning - good to see everyone posting -

Pass the Peas - I am sure there are some women on this sight that would hook up with sharing a room if you really wanted one - I for one would help out if possible as my hubby really would rather golf than cruise!

Kitten - good to see ya posting. I post (almost) everyday and sometimes (most of the time) I don't have a cruise booked.

Hope you all have a great day!

M

maw

Good to see you Kitten and Pass the peas been missing you around here. I miss so many of you and frequently wwonder what has happened to you. Come post once in a while.

K

kitten

THANK YOU ALL! I see that some of you remember the "Bidet-Day's"! :)D :cool: Believe me all please when I say this, the year's that I was gone was just one of the hardest year's of my life, as I was going thru some very personal thing's and then having to leave was devastating, as I considered and still do think of you all of my C@-Family! I took a "Giant Step of Faith" for me to come back and some prodding from a very good friend! So now for me, it's a new beginning, onward, upward and forward!

S

suer182

Kitten, I dont think any of us old timers will ever forget the bidet thread. :lol Nice to sea you again.

Capt-you dont need any help !!!!!!

K

kitten

Thank you Suer, that really mean's alot to me! Oh, and by the way, how's the cooking coming along?!:D

B

bOB

Having a cruise on the books is not a requirement. Everybody is filled with past experiences, information and just something to talk about even if it is just going to the aft deck and talking about what is happening in your life right now, or share your experiences with the new cruisers.

R

Ruchela

There are people I miss when I first joined. Nessie, JK, Ken 2001, John NJ.

I know I don't poat as often as some of you, but I do try to poat at least once a day.