Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

An Open Letter to Past Members

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Apr 13, 2009.

1. RosieRosie

RosieRosie Guest

Hi, PEB :wave Hi, Sweetpea :wave Glad we could all get together =friends The old group had a lot of fun times. Sad times, too. Seeing each other thru losing jobs, getting jobs. Health problems, kid problems. And all those wonderful cruises. My cruise buddies are the greatest! And I miss Hucc.

2. Jorge

Jorge Guest

I stayed away for such a long time that I didn't know Hucc passed away, I'm very sad for Koolaid and Oliver, I know how hard they had to fight to become a family, I remember his encouraging words when we were having difficulties getting pregnant, he always made me feel better.

It's good to see all the old faces coming back, I missed all of you, including Scott, but his groaners...
    Just kidding I love them.

3. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

For those who asked about Hucc:

His cancer took a very aggressive turn last April, and things happened very quickly from there. In mid-May, he entered hospice and was given three months, at the most. It turned out to be two weeks. His passing was very peaceful, surrounded by many family members.

I saw him about a week prior, and he sent his love and appreciation to @ddicts for all the thoughts, prayers, and posts of encouragement made during his two-year illness.

4. Doctor P.

Doctor P. Guest

It has been a long time since I have been on here. I forgot how much I enjoy seeing the Bon Voyage threads. I also can't believe how much things have changed. I will try my hardest to get in here more regularly.:D

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

6. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

7. seamom

seamom Guest

Eternal cruise...Ship...what a beautiful way to put it.......please consider that's what I'm doing when I'm gone from this world.......

8. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Well My Oh My ... Its Gr8 to see so MANY Old Faces like Limey and Beaky and others. Limey .. Please do stop in if U and Phillip get up this way again as there is ALWAYS a Gr8 cuppa waiting for U. :thumb Calgon ... I resemble that remark about Grey Hair. :grin

9. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

E it may be sooner than you think !:D

10. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Bring your swim suits as the pool is open and its at least a balmy 65. :lol

11. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Hey my niece just flew back to the UK after spending the last 2 weeks with us and both she and her boyfriend went into our pool ::eek:
    They must have been crazy, I almost had heart failure testing the temperature out with my toe :lol
    It has to be simmering for me to get in :D

12. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Must be a Limey thing with age as I know of another Limey that prefers it a bit warmer also. :grin

13. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

Watch those 'age' comments! :D

14. Einstein

Einstein Guest

OK ... OK I have turned on the Solar power heater. :grin

15. OMG!!! It has been awhile since I've been here. I didn't know about Hucc, I'm picking myself up off the floor. I know it's late but just wanted to add my condolences to the family.

16. Sgrane

Sgrane Guest

Sweatpea...I am also shocked about the news of Hucc. I am deeply saddened and also wish my condolences and wishes to his family and friends.

Scott

17. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Another AWOL cruise@ddict checking in :wave . I pop in from time to time. I miss you all so very much. I am going to promise to post more often.

18. Ken_2000

Ken_2000 Guest

I heard there's a party going on around here.. Can I join? HMM??? LOL!!X( How are ya Capt'n?

Now then.. I need all those heads poppin' up round here!!C'MON!! LET'S GO!!! OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TA WHACK YA LIKE I WHACK THE GOPHERS HEADS AT THE LOCAL CARNIVALS THAT KEEPS POPPIN UP! :p Hmm. Did I say hello to the Capt'n yet.

19. rhen33

rhen33 Guest

Ken!!
    Twaddles misses you.

20. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

:wave Ken!!!