For those of you following our journey for the past 20 some months I have an update. Saw the dr this a.m. & there was very little reduction in the main tumor in the intestine so there is no further chemo to be done here. The tumors in the chest wall responded exceptionally well which we are thankful for. On our visit 3 wks ago, dr said he would schedule biopsies then a Pet Scan but today he changed his mind & has scheduled a Pet Scan for next wk (unable to get in til June 12th) & dr visit for results on the 16th. Pet Scan should show if the mass in the intestines is still active & if there are still other hot spots in the body (in Jan there were numerous). If there are hot spots he will do biopsies on the ones he thinks are the most serious. From there we will be sent to Iowa City for a different kind of chemo and possibly a stem cell transplant. So once again we have a long wait--16 days-- to know if the original cancer is still active and if the previous hot spots are still there. I find the results in the chest as really hopeful & will try to remain optimistic about what is left in the intestines. As many of you know, any mass in your body is frightening and of course these long waits for tests/results just adds to it. But wait we will & I will keep you informed.