Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Anyone been on Sea Princess lately??

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by fourkids, Aug 9, 2002.

1. fourkids

fourkids Guest

We are booked on the Sea Princess in December in a category BB balcony cabin. Anyone been on this ship lately, just trying to get all the info ahead of time. We are taking the southern route from San Juan. Just wondering about service, shape of the ship, size of cabins the general stuff....thanks all

2. seamom

seamom Guest

We were on the Sea Princess last year. It is the most elegant ship I have been on ....seems to blend the old with nice features such as a teak promenade wrapping around the entire ship with the very modern. Not overly big and the layout is easy to get used to finding your way about in no time. It was impeccable....never seen a more immaculately clean public place.......carpets, bathrooms...everything spotless.

Have a wonderful time!

3. Colleen

Colleen Guest

I have cruised 3 times and the Sea Princess was my favorite ship. She is beautiful!! I love the Promenade deck, walking around it is 1/3 mile. The dining rooms are lovely, food is good. Lots to do, with great deck space. Get up on deck by 9 am to get a deck chair. I love the back of the ship on the pool deck. Can look out over the ocean. There is a small pool at the back of the ship too. Have fun!