Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Anyone booked to go on Mariner?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by SylviaB, Jun 19, 2003.

1. SylviaB

SylviaB Guest

Hi,

Newbie on this forum. We've cruised once before on Voyager of the Seas for our honeymoon in Sept 2001. We loved it to bits!
    We're gonna go on Mariner of the Seas, January 18th-25th 2004. I was wondering if there are any other people who have booked to go on Mariner yet (same time or not).

Sylvia

(PS: how do you make those funny icons?)

2. areaman

areaman Guest

Hi Sylvia,

Booked Jan 25 - Feb 1 2004. This will be our first mega-ship. Everyone seems to love them. I've been on RCL, Carnival, Costa and Norwegian. They all do something well, but I think RCL has the best combination.

Happy cruising.

Scott

3. Roland

Roland Guest

Sylvia and Scott,

If you goto Cruise Complainers RCI board, you will most probably find lots of people on your respective cruises.

4. mike&karren

mike&karren Guest

Yes we're booked for Dec. 14, 2003. 1st time on RCCL. Plus we have an aft balcony cabin. Looking forward to this cruise.

5. We're on November 30, 2003. Can't wait. Our second cruise and first time on the big one.

6. Deb Mumaw

Deb Mumaw Guest

We are also booked on Dec. 14. Also in an aft balcony cabin on deck 10. It will be our first aft balcony can't wait to board!

7. Ponca

Ponca Guest

We are booked on Nov. 23rd. If this ship is as good as Explorer then it should be marvelous. 1st Balcony, 8th deck, port side. See ya there!!!

8. Emmy

Emmy Guest

Hello to everyone!
    I am also booked for Mariner of the Seas for May 16/04 eastern Caribbean in an aft balcony deck 10..first time for balcony. I was very easily talked into it by a good friend :)

Can't wait to experience my second Voyager class ship..they are outstanding!

Emmy :)

Post Edited (07-06-03 11:38)

9. peterde

peterde Guest

We are booked on the December 28 Western. Anyone else?

10. Tra4

Tra4 Guest

Booked for 6/13/04 on the Mariner--two aft corner balconies. My sisters family will be taking this trip with us!!

Tracey

11. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

We're thinking about it for next June/July - either this one or the Voyager out of NY.

I like the Voyager Class ships, but my favorite is still the Radiance Class ships. Too bad they aren't doing more summer cruises in the Caribbean. :(

12. Kruz

Kruz Guest

I am IN...got a great price for 12/14 and a balcony to boot! I have sailed on RCCL 6 times but this will be my first balcony and my first Voyager class so I am wickedly excited!!! Just wonder how I will manage to pass the next 5 months!!!!

Post Edited (07-11-03 12:51)

13. Deb Mumaw

Deb Mumaw Guest

Kruz, we are on the same sailing. We have 4 cabins booked so far. Our daughters and some of their friends are going. We have a balcony but the girls went for insides due to cost. You will love the Voyager class, they are incredible. Can't wait until Dec.!

14. nrichard

nrichard Guest

We are also on the Mariner. Sailing 12/07/03.
    Balcony cabin on the "bump out" section.
    This is my 4th cruise, 3rd on RCCL, 1st on a Voyager class ship, and 1st time doing the Eastern caribbean.
    We are soooooo excited about this cruise. Can't wait to get on the ship to book my next!!

15. Minnie56

Minnie56 Guest

We are!!!

December 21...Eastern Caribbean for Christmas!
    We are a family of 4 travelling with 4 other friends too!! Can't wait!

16. Kruz

Kruz Guest

Deb- Hi! My parents just booked as well since the dates and price were so good!
    So...how are we going to pass the time away!!!!
    karen

17. mmgt

mmgt Guest

Hi
    I'm a fellow newbie here, and also just booked an Atrium cabin on the Mariner
    for the Maiden voyage on Nov. 16,2003 to Eastern Caribbean. First time on a
    mega-ship and I'm so excited!

mmgt

18. LovetheSea

LovetheSea Guest

My hubby and I just booked the Western Caribbean, Feb. 8 2004 ! This will be our 16th cruise , but first time on a Voyager Class ship. Still deciding what to do in the ports. We have been to most before and are looking for something different. If you have not done the swim with the stingray excursion in Grand Cayman before, it is great!

19. jdkey

jdkey Guest

We are booked w/friends for June 2004! first atrium cabin, we'll see how that goes.

20. havinfun

havinfun Guest

We are booked for Jan 18, 2004. We booked an atrium room as we thought it would be something different.
    Marci