Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Anyone else excited about your trip????

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Quate, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Quate

Quate Guest

I just can't wait for my cruise - the closer and closer the count down the more difficult it is to keep my mind off of it.
    It has been such a COLD winter and I want to see some beaches!!!

2. jetblue

jetblue Guest

It will only get worse the closer you get, soon other people will tell you they are sick of hearing about your cruise. That just means they are jealous and they want to hear more! ;)

3. spoheating

spoheating Guest

Why do you think all of us are talking to strangers on this web forum?

4. considering i just booked today I am more than excitd...I am downright Giddy!

231 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes and 5 seconds until we leave Boston for the western caribbean...but whose counting....

heehee

5. spoheating

spoheating Guest

I am so excited for you Patchouli girl. West is our favorite. Not everyone will agree.

6. earl_m

earl_m Guest

CONGRATS.

7. KimberleyFL

KimberleyFL Guest

Western Caribbean is our favorite too although I would like to do a Southern Caribbean. That would be a longer cruise though and we can't leave for that long right now.

We are going to Cozumel and Progresso in March and I can't wait. We've been to Cozumel several times (flew there for 7 days once and been there on a couple cruises too), but it will be the first time for Progresso.

8. Quate

Quate Guest

I am happy for patchouli_girl but I have to admit I'm excited for me as well!
    This will be my husbands first cruise and my second. I went on my birthday (won't say which one but it was one of those milestone ones).
    My husband and I very seldom get to go on a vacation.
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!]X(

9. stsomewhere

stsomewhere Guest

I just booked a 9 night explorer for MArch 2009. I can't wait!!

10. judiallan

judiallan Guest

Yes- I am really excited about our upcoming cruise. We have had an awful winter here in the midwest and May can not get here soon enough!

Judi

11. earl_m

earl_m Guest

I love cruiseing, but the hard part is waiting and PAYING FOR IT````

12. RCCLady

RCCLady Guest

Mine and my husbands next cruise is coming up on September 8th of this year, it's a 4-day cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Sovereign. I've been in "dry-dock" for 4-year's now and am ready to get back out on the ocean!!! Am I excited? You betcha!!! I have a countdown clock on my main page and I look at it every a.m.!!!

13. ewheelock

ewheelock Guest

Quate, when are you cruising? I have 6 months yet and I am already counting the days (well right now counting the weeks)

14. Donedeal

Donedeal Guest

You bet I can't wait! My DH and I were supposed to take a short cruise this winter but it didn't work out so now we have to wait until our September cruise on board Freedom of the Seas. It's a long time to wait!!!!X
    ([​IMG]
    Free Cruise Clocks

15. brooksla

brooksla Guest

I'm 16 years old, and my parents booked our first cruise back in August for my brother, sister and I, and the parents of course. I spend every spare moment on here finding out as much information as I can, andI mean EVERY minute! Only 10 more days until the Western Caribbean!

16. habarj

habarj Guest

Oh yes yes yes yes ... my second cruise (first was as a kid) and I can hardly wait - counting down now under the 200 days ... I'm addicted to the boards to find out as much info as I can about all sorts of stuff and occasionally ask the 'odd' question.

17. familygal

familygal Guest

=docdance=docdance

Boy oh boy are we excited!

We will be leaving on our very first cruise on March 2nd. Only 4 more loooooong days!!

WOOT WOOT:party

Familygal

18. Quate

Quate Guest

I (actually my husband and I) just returned from my 4 day Enchantment of the Seas cruise to Nassau, Key West (and Coco Cay (we missed it due to bad weather).
    We set sail Feb. 25 and returned Feb 29th. I'm back! It's all over! No more excitement, no more warm days - back to snow! We are back in the COLD winter with more and more and more SNOW!!
    I wish we could book another cruise! I will give a report on this trip soon.
    I guess I will have to just plan my next one - and start saving!

19. BruinSteve

BruinSteve Guest

I'm excited whenever I have a cruise upcoming...

Right now I've got TWO...

One in less than TWO WEEKS, the second in JULY!!!

I'm doubly excited!!!

20. heaven4us16

heaven4us16 Guest

We are on our first cruise in July on the Mariner. 16 family members going for my parents 50th anniversary. We have no idea what to expect but are all really excited about the trip.