Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Anyone else excited about your trip????

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Quate, Feb 15, 2008.

1. tbear2762

tbear2762 Guest

What is your date in July we will be on our 3rd cruise July 27. Graduation gift for DD.=docdance

2. mwne2nks

mwne2nks Guest

WE also are very excited we leave in 19 days.
    Its our first Cruise !

3. Lynnee

Lynnee Guest

Yes I am VERY EXCITED!!!! I keep look at the calendar and counting down the days - UGGH...when will 4/24 get here!?!?!?

4. mwne2nks

mwne2nks Guest

10 Days and counting Down! We actually leave for a Wedding in Keywest next weds. So we will already be down there and in Vacation mode. I have a huge smile on my face every morning when I get up !

5. gottacruz

gottacruz Guest

Yes,
    this next cruise for me will be my 21 cruise to alaska and i cant wait, only 177 more days to go, then sept 13th i'm off and sailing. Of course, this cruise to alaska, will make it #6, i think, just cant get enough of alaska.

6. Quate

Quate Guest

When you asked when we are going on our cruise was February 25, which was the day we set sail.
    Earlier I said Enchantment of the Sea I was wrong - it was Majesty of the Seas.
    We had a wonderful time, and I can't wait to go again. I can't believe all that is included for the price!
    The people on the ship were so nice!

7. mwne2nks

mwne2nks Guest

4 DAYS til Cruise!
    DW and I are both packed and ready to go !

8. judiallan

judiallan Guest

I am soooooooo excited about our trip. I am hoping the time will fly right by!:wave

9. TampaMike

TampaMike Guest

IS IT NOVEMBER YET ! ! ! ! ??????

10. krimsmom

krimsmom Guest

I'm so excited I can't sleep at nightI wake up in the middle of the night wondering what to pack (Crazy) and everyday I count down the days..Going May 9 out of Bayonne NJ so I don't have to fly I already live in NJ Anybody sailed Explorer of The Seas? I have gone on Navigator 2 years ago it was wonderful. Explorer is an older ship hopefully it's just as nice. There are 12 of us going no husbands just us girls it's gonna be great!!! I guess I'll take my Hubby in November since he's paying for both trips for me. Love that guy

11. RIJim

RIJim Guest

We are sailing on April 25th =docdance

12. els689

els689 Guest

We're sailing on our first cruise on the Mariner of the Seas July 27th. Every day I'm checking out all sorts of info on the ports and travel tips and whatever else I can find. I've got my 3-ring binder started with all the info I want to keep in one place. 106 days seem like such a looooong time! I wish it was today!!!
    :wave

13. earl_m

earl_m Guest

I am always excited about my next cruise. I live and breathe cruising. I am on three cruise sites a day
    always reading reviews and giving my opinion.

14. brobinson

brobinson Guest

We also went on a cruise for my parent's 50th. We had a blast! It was our first cruise-2 years ago. We have another one booked for 15 of us to Alaska leaving May 30. We are so excited! We range in age from 12 to 80. Hope your cruise is great!

15. AlBel509

AlBel509 Guest

Oh man.. just reading all these gets me even more excited about my cruise!! =docdance Liberty of the Seas, my first RC cruise! In September b/c me and my husband are celebrating our 5 year anniversary! We're excited and we having another couple come with us so they are excited as well!! Anything we should know before we get ready for our cruise? Anythings we should definitely do? Or check out? Yea!

The count below:

16. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

You bet we're excited. Got our cruise dox last Friday and we leave for Florida a week from today. We'll spend a few days in Florida and then Cruise a week from Thursday. It gets more exciting every day =sailor

17. tmoore4075

tmoore4075 Guest

I'm about to book a cruise to the Southern Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas. We were going to go right at our 1 year anniversary and then other things came up where we weren't sure if we were going to go but I got a bonus plus with the money we'll be getting from the government we are for sure doing it but just a few weeks later. We're setting sail February 22nd. This will be my 3rd cruise overall and my wife's second. Getting a Promenade Stateroom because the price was good and I think it's kinda cool that you can overlook the promenade. Too bad I have to wait about 10 months.

18. George C

George C Guest

Got two booked going on Caribbean Princess May 26 , 9 day cruise and the new Indpendence of the Seas Thanksgiving week for a 6 day cruise. We take 2 cruises most years but we normaly wait till we get back from 1st before booking the second

19. brobinson

brobinson Guest

We went on our first cruise 2 years ago for my parent's 50th. It was awesome! All of us were first timers. We will leave on our next cruise (all of us plus 4 more) next week for Alaska. We cannot wait!

20. Just booked by first RCI Cruise for 1/2009 aboard the Independence Of The Sea and I can't wait!!! I will be on 3 other cruises on NCL and Carnival between now and then, but everything I've heard about these new RCI ships sounds great. I love being on larger ships with lots to do on them.

Taking my first European/Transatlantic cruise on the NCL Gem in November......Should be awesome!!!!