Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Anyone still here?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie Guest

I am here most of the time, Since Rick is working out of town, I will answer for him. (here)

2. Corky

Corky Guest

I'm here. :)

3. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Present and accounted for...been here 9 1/2 years. It amazes me that some of the folks for say that are actually here lurking :lol

4. Bruce

Bruce Guest

I smell another change in the works because someone isn't getting enough attention. Geeez... will people never learn.

5. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

I'm here.

But I've been told I'm not all there :lol

6. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

I read more than I post. But.. I'm here. :)

7. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Of course I'm here.

8. [size=x-large]Present!![/size]

9. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Guest

Captain John, You can count on me to be surfin the board pretty regular.

10. Radiance

Radiance Guest

Count me here

Radiance

11. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

I'm here unless I am busy, then I am not here. I can't be here all the time because I do have to work, sleep and have some sort of life. But I try to be here as often as possible. Since I love cruising and no one else in my real here understands I come to my virtual here to talk to all of you here because you have the same addiction I have. I have also gotten close to my virtual friends.

12. maw

maw Guest

As I post the ravel efverymorning first thing I am here. I usually drop back in abt once and hour to see what is happening. I don't post everytime because it is a nusance to have to keep re logging in. Whaqts up?

13. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Guest

Uhhhhhh - let me look -

Yep, I'm here!

14. reggae

reggae Guest

It seems that the board does slow down in the summer. (Us farmers have to tend to our crops :lol :lol)

But most days, I'm here :)

15. John

John Guest

Hi So glad I'm not alone here.... Almost 6hrs and 32 replies.

16. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

Hey, I'm here, more than I have been in the past 3 years!! Does that count?:wave

17. seagarsmoker

seagarsmoker Guest

I'm here for a while, then I'm at work, then here for a little while longer, then off for a bite to eat, then back here for a while, then off to sleep...repeat daily... :)

18. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

I'm still here. I haven't been able to post much as I am still catching up on work, but I try to come around often.

19. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

I'm still here also!

20. Jill B

Jill B Guest

I'm here, but less regularly these days; this nomadic lifestyle takes up quite a lot of our time. :grin