Anyone still here?

N

nieciez

Present and accounted for...been here 9 1/2 years. It amazes me that some of the folks for say that are actually here lurking :lol

B

Bruce

I smell another change in the works because someone isn't getting enough attention. Geeez... will people never learn.

W

Whimsy

I'm here unless I am busy, then I am not here. I can't be here all the time because I do have to work, sleep and have some sort of life. But I try to be here as often as possible. Since I love cruising and no one else in my real here understands I come to my virtual here to talk to all of you here because you have the same addiction I have. I have also gotten close to my virtual friends.

M

maw

As I post the ravel efverymorning first thing I am here. I usually drop back in abt once and hour to see what is happening. I don't post everytime because it is a nusance to have to keep re logging in. Whaqts up?

R

reggae

It seems that the board does slow down in the summer. (Us farmers have to tend to our crops :lol :lol)

But most days, I'm here :)

S

seagarsmoker

I'm here for a while, then I'm at work, then here for a little while longer, then off for a bite to eat, then back here for a while, then off to sleep...repeat daily... :)

L

Lisa63

I'm still here. I haven't been able to post much as I am still catching up on work, but I try to come around often.

J

Jill B

I'm here, but less regularly these days; this nomadic lifestyle takes up quite a lot of our time. :grin