Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

AOS 9/12/04 Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by IBCAR18, Jun 24, 2004.

1. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Anyone out there sailing on AOS 9-12-04?????

2. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

No, they are all on the Mariner with the Big Cats...which is where you and Stan should be too... =lolgang

Hi Michelle, it's not to late, you can still cancel and book with us. Just heard that your mom cancelled, do you know why? Just wondering if the TA goofed something up on them like she did on others and they just cancelled.

Say hi to everyone for us...

3. No, they are all on the Mariner with the Big Cats...which is where you and Stan should be too...
    Hi Michelle.... Sara says Hi and will miss you... maybe next year we will sail together again :) Hope you and Stan have a fun cruise ... we will miss yall

Post Edited (06-24-04 22:22)

4. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

TGIF and good morning to the Big Cats. Bet you were surpised to see my post. Having troubles over at the other place.

5. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

George, I am not really sure why they cancelled. Ya'll are going to have a wonderful trip on the Mariner. Let Anne know I saiy hello!! Jim, tell all the kids hello for me too! I'm here looking for my friends from the other board. Are ya'll out there??? Melissa, Jodi, Cheryl, Tamara, Kerry, Kathy...........ya'll please find me!!!!!

6. loubct

loubct Guest

Myself , wife and another couple will also be on the AOS 9/12/04. Hoping for great weather

7. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

How wonderful to find someone here going ont he 9/12 sailing. Hi loubct!!!!! Where are ya'll from? What should I call you??? I am Michelle. Are ya'll staying in San Juan pre cruise or post cruise?

8. loubct

loubct Guest

Hi Michelle.

I am Lou and the four of us are from CT. You probably could have guessed that from my username. We have been on 5 Carnival cruises and this will be our first on RCCL. Looking forward to the cruise. We will be arriving on the day of the cruise. No pre stay in San Juan this time. Have you been on the AOS previously?

9. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Lou, this will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise. Our first two cruises were on Carnival also. Sailed the Pride in 2002 and the Glory in 2003. Can't wait for this one though. Looking forward to seeing the S. Caribbean!!!!! Have ya'll made any plans at the ports yet???

10. me&eric

me&eric Guest

Michelle, I found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Lou! I am originally from MA but live in GA now. Going on the AOS 12th cruise also. Michelle can you post something on the other thread to move everyone over here?
    Melissa

Post Edited (06-25-04 09:21)

11. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

YOU FOUND US!!!!! Good deal Melissa!! I did go to the other place and post a message and I also sent a couple emails to Cheryl, Jodi and Kerri. Hopefully they will find us here. Have we ever determined where we will meet on board for cocktails Satuday??? Lou, have you been on the AOS before?

12. me&eric

me&eric Guest

We are not getting aboard ship till about 5pm I think. Our flight gets in a 3:30. We board on Sunday. Remember we are'nt going down the day before. We should plan a time to meet Sunday dinner time when we all arrive before we have our meet & mingle. I am soooooooooo excited to me everyone. This is so much fun. Hope everyone finds us here.

13. loubct

loubct Guest

Hi everyone,

Never been on the AOS but I have been on the S. Car. itinerary in the past. I plan on visiting St. John and Trunk Bay while in St. Thomas (anything to avoid the jewelry shops from the wife). Antigua is the only isalnd I have not visited.

14. me&eric

me&eric Guest

Michelle don't you have more room for the Lawerence Tour for Lou & wife.

15. cruise-girl

cruise-girl Guest

The guys are right, "FAVORITE SOUTHERNER"....you belong sailing with us! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!!

16. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Hi Denise!! Thanks for your comment and yes, we will see ya'll soon!! Yes Melissa, we have room for more on the Antigua Tour is you should be interested Lou. Let us know. I also agree we should meet sometime Sunday evening. Maybe when we get some others to join us over here we can decide. Lou, you will love Trunk Bay!!!!! My favorite place so far.

17. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

HI everyone...

Found you!! So are we staying here? Doesn't matter to me. We are all meeting for cocktails on Saturday at Caribe Hilton correct? Around 8:00 pm? or earlier? When is our meet n mingle again? When are we doing the Portfino? Who is making the reservations for that?

I also see from reading the post on this thread that we are planning on meeting on Sunday too! Cool. I am going to have to write all of this done to keep track of everything!!

Have a great day everyone...

Jodi.....

18. me&eric

me&eric Guest

Hey Jodi,
    I just was asking about Sunday night for drinks so we could kick off the cruise. Unless our meet & mingle is that night anyway. I have know idea if its the 1st or 2nd night. As far as Portofino's once we all decide on which night ,we need to book it when we board.
    I think we all said either Tuesday , Wednesday or Friday night. I have heard Tuesday was the best night because that night is some Caribbean theme night and the food stinks. Does'nt matter 2 us. We'll have plenty of time to decide. I am so glad you found us. :) Hope everyone else makes it here. Did you read the reviews on this site of the ship and cruise we are going on? They were all pretty good.

19. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Hey Jodi.......glad you found us here!! Yes, I agree Portofinos should be Tuesday or Friday night...let's agree one one. If so, one of us will make the reservation for all once we get on board. We must have an exact head count first. Right now I just show Michelle, Melissa and Tamara for Portofino's. Jodi, not sure if you are interested in Portofino's or not. Drinks are still a for sure Saturday night at Caribe Hilton around 8pm and our own meet and mingle Saturday night sometime once we all get settled in. How's that??????????? Lou, are you interested in any of this we got going on????

20. loubct

loubct Guest

Hi All,

We are not getting into san Juan until Sunday. Won't be able to get together until then. Having dinner together at Portifino's sounds great. I'll discuss with my wife and the other couple and get back to you. Any other group tours/functions being planned? Appreciate you keeping us in mind.