Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

AOS 9/12/04 Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by IBCAR18, Jun 24, 2004.

1. me&eric

me&eric Guest

Hey everyone,
    Hope everyone has a great weekend! I like the Island Hoppers too! Busy at work will chat tomorrow. Miss you all!
    Melissa

2. piercetc2

piercetc2 Guest

Everyone have a safe 4th of july- pray for pretty weather so we can get out and enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    More later-

3. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Just a quick note to tell all the AOS 9/12 "Island Hoppers" to have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!!!! We are off for a weekend at the lake......check back with you guys Monday evening!!!!!!!!! Michelle.

4. rock0994

rock0994 Guest

Hi Everyone! T.G.I.F.
    Were planning on floating in the pool and going to a couple 4th of July parties. I hope everyone has a great weekend and great weather!!! Its 85 and sunny today.
    Have fun this weekend. I'll check in soon.
    Cheryl

5. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

Hey, hey, hey Island Hoppers....

Been working on some planning of our excursions. Michelle, is there still room for the Lawrence of Antigua tour? If so please put Alfio and I down for that one as well. I have been reading some great reviews about his tours!!

Will you give us all of the details at a later date...Like times and etc?

Jodi....

6. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

Hi everyone,
    I just found out our flight to San Juan stop in St. Thomas before we get to San Juan. They said we have to stay on the plan while they pick up passengers. I have read it is really scary flying into St. Thomas. I guess we will get to figure this out first hand!!

Jodi...

7. me&eric

me&eric Guest

Hello IslandHoppers!!!!!
    Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! We had a blast! I hate to go back to work tomorrow. Lots of action on the boards here lately. Missed you all. Been so busy at work. Thought I'd go on tonight to see if anyone was here. You all must be recooperating from the weekend.
    Talk to you all soon!
    Melissa

8. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

Good Evening Island Hoppers!!

Whew!! We survived the weekend! It was really busy!! We are exhausted, my kids are exhausted. I am actually looking forward to getting back to normal tomorrow!! Although, I have to spend this week getting last minute things done for our Missions trip. We leave this Friday for a week. We have a lot of things to do to get ready to go.
    I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Jodi....

9. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

Good morning AOS Island Hoppers!! Hope everyone had a wonderful safe 4th. Jodi, we have room on the Antigua Tour with Lawrence. I'll add you two to the list. That makes a confirmed 10 of us for this tour (Stan and myself, Brad & Tamara, Cheryl & Dave, Melissa & Eric and you and Alfio). For the tour with Frank Connally @ St. Lucia I have confirmed 8 of us (Stan and myself, Kerri & Todd, Brad & Tamara and Jodi & Alfio). Confirmed for Portofino's so far is Stan & myself, Melissa & Eric, Tamara & Brad, Jodi & Alfio and Cheryl & Dave. That's all the lists so far other than the "van shuttle" list from Caribe Hilton to Port which consists of Tamara, Jodi, Keri, myself and all spouses. Tamara, let us know what you find out about that. Anybody decided what to do @ Barbados yet?????

10. hookedup

hookedup Guest

Hi fellow Island Hoppers! No plans for Barbados yet - what's wrong with us. Is there too much to choose from, or is there nothing that jumps out as must dos and must sees? Todd and I will cancel out of the shuttle to the pier at 10.30. We will go down around 12.30 or so, and spend the morning in Old San Juan doing some sightseeing.

Glad you all had a great weekend for your 4th of July celebrations.

11. piercetc2

piercetc2 Guest

Hey Island Hoppers!!!!! We are 2 months and 6 days away from our Island Hopping Adventure- hope all had a safe and fun weekend-
    I called the Caribe Hilton about the van shuttle to pier- all we have to do is ask the bell hop to order a van for us- there is a taxi service that accomodates the hotel 24 hrs a day- if we want a van, we just tell the bell hop like the evening of the 11th that we have a group of ? and would like a van to take us to the pier at ? time and he takes care of it.
    Sounds really simple- we just have to decide what time we want to go- I was thinkging 10:30 or 11 a.m. to go to pier if that works for the group-
    More later!
    Tamra

12. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

Good Morning Island Hoppers!!

Michelle, thanks for adding us. The two excursions you have planned sound awesome. I am really excited. We haven't decided on Barbados yet. Nothing is really jumping out at us yet.

Tamara, what if we got the van for 10:30 am? Then we would be at the pier by 11:00 am? Just a thought. Thanks for arranging this.

Have we heard anything from Kathy lately?

I was reading on the Community board yesterday and they were talking about DDM/SDM. I found out we are Double Digit Midgits. Since we have double digit days left until our cruise. Can't wait until we are SDM (Single Digit Midgits). I wonder if the days will get slower and longer the closer we get?

Enjoy your day.

Jodi....

13. hookedup

hookedup Guest

Hi everyone.

I've sent an "island hoppers" design to your private email addresses for you to have a look at. Let me know what you think. Maybe we could print this up if you all like it. (It's saved as a jpeg, any probs I can save it in another format and re-email) Melissa & Eric I'm sorry but I don't have a contact for you - let me know. Kerri.

14. IBCAR18

IBCAR18 Guest

There are some really great pic's of St. Maarten on the thread here that reads "What is the name of the beach in St. Maarten next to the airport". Look for the post by Terrimcc and click on the second site mentioned. After looking at those, it makes me want to rent a jeep and cruise around all day from place to place, beach to beac. Super pic's of the beachs!!!!! Went to Orient Beach last year and loved that place. Kerri super job on the design!!

15. rock0994

rock0994 Guest

Hi Island Hoppers! Just over 2 months to go!!!
    It sounds like were all still trying to plan Barbados.
    Michelle - Your are doing a great job keeping track of everything.
    Kerri - I love the design!!!
    I’ll check in soon.
    Cheryl

16. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

Good Evening Island Hoppers....

Took me a few minutes to find us...We were in the middle of the page today!! We need to keep posting!! LOL!!

Kerri, I love the design. Does this mean now we are going to make shirts? That would be cool!!!

Got to run!!

Jodi.....

17. piercetc2

piercetc2 Guest

The t-shirt design is GREAT! The van to the pier- everyone o.k with 10:30 a.m. ?
    Can't wait..................................................will say that 100 more times before we meet, I'm sure!
    tamra

18. mom2MCI

mom2MCI Guest

Ooppss...In an earlier post I said we were flying into St. Thomas and my hubby just informed me we are flying into St. Maarten!! Ooopss....I am so confused!!

Jodi....

19. hookedup

hookedup Guest

Hi everyone. Glad you like the design. I can make some enquiries over here regarding printing up shirts. I think that would be 16, so maybe would have to go with 20. I'll check it out, see if it can be done in different sizes, etc and cost. Will post back soon.

20. hookedup

hookedup Guest

Hi everyone. Had a look on the web. I can submit the image to Zazzle.com and you would be able to order your own shirts in own sizes etc and have them shipped to you. You would just select it from the products tab. It would be submitted with a front and back image (either large on front and back, or small (pocket size) on front and large on back).

Having a look at the finalised cost options:

Basic T $16.45 (front and back design)
    Polo $22.45
    Ladies Fitted Tank $18.45
    Ladies Casual Scoop $18.45
    (All in white for design to show up properly).

Shipping appears to be around $7.47 for 2 shirts. I think you get a 5% discount when ordering 2 or more items.

Have a look at the site and see if the tees appear to be suitable styles and sizes.

It appears easy to get this image up.

Hear from you soon.
    Kerri