• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

are there ghosts onboard Carnival Victory?

D

duskbat

Hmmmm Not sure maybe i see a ghosty in this picture could be nothing but ya never know what lurks on our ships!

N

nieciez

Looks like a ghostly face there. Luckily I've never encountered one the 2x I sailed her :lol :lol

L

Lady Jag

Even though I'm a fan of Most Haunted, I have to say I think this is someone's cigar smoke. =dunno =huh

L

Luci

I consider myself almost an expert at seeing ghosts on photos because I have been looking at ghost photos since 1970's.

IT IS NOT CIGAR SMOKE. If you look at the very top of the photo you can see a flash of a ghost. Look very closely and you can see that the smokey figure is wrapped around the medal bar. For sure that is a ghost. It is not smoke. I can also see vague spirits in the background.

On the lower right hand side the skeleton face is sooo strange that it is totally unbelieveable to be real..... but if Duskbat says this photo has not been touched up then I will say that yes they are ghosts.
This is totally the best photo I have seen of ghosts.
You should have it published in a Ghost Hunter website or book.

I posted a photo of two demons in my cabin on the Haunted Queen Mary and most people didn't believe me that they were truly demon spirits.
Now that I see this photo I can see why some people will never believe that there are ghosts in this photo. But Duskbat I believe you.
"WOW" It is totally unbelieveable how many spirits I can see in the photo. There is the face of a woman in the middle of the photo. There is also a face of a wolf demon, many spirits are gathered there in the ocean. WHAT OCEAN WAS IT? What Island were you close to? Where were you cruising to? I think I WILL START taking photos of the ocean in the dark. I totally believe you duskbat. Best photo ever!!!
When I get a chance I will show it to a psychic friend of mine because she will see more than I can see. Luci

L

Luci

I think all ships have ghosts. I had one ghost step on my foot while I was standing in my cabin with a roomie friend. It was daylight and I wasn't drinking alcohol. I just felt someone step on my foot very clearly.
Another time my roomie and I were returning late at night back to our cabin and she saw a man while she was trying to open the cabin door. She asked me where the man went. I told her we were all alone. When we walked into our cabin at 2a.m. it smelled like cigarette smoke. There was no way that our cabin steward would have entered our cabin that late at night or even smoked in our cabin. We think it was the ghost man that smelled like smoke. That happened on the Mercury ship. Luci

L

Luci

There will always be the non-believers. I am used to being laughed at but it doesn't bother me because it is my reality that I believe in ghosts. There are lots of believers like me too.

It is not my job to change people's minds because I don't care if you believe or not. What is important is that I do believe in ghosts and demons. I think it is really great when someone shows me a photo of ghosts and demons. I truly enjoy ghost stories, psychic stuff, and photos of spirits. It has been my hobby/interest for many years.
Someday scientists will prove that there are ghosts. Presently some scientists have seen ghosts but they are not able to prove it yet.

There will always be the non-believers. I am used to being laughed at but it doesn't bother me because it is my reality that I believe in ghosts. There are lots of believers like me too.

It is not my job to change people's minds because I don't care if you believe or not. What is important is that I do believe in ghosts and demons. I think it is really great when someone shows me a photo of ghosts and demons. I truly enjoy ghost stories, psychic stuff, and photos of spirits. It has been my hobby/interest for many years.
Someday scientists will prove that there are ghosts. Presently some scientists have seen ghosts but they are not able to prove it yet.
I can tell you there is definitely a ghost aboard ! I went on my first cruise February of this year. On the third day , I heard a mans voice in the distance calling my name "Jo !". I could hear the voice clear as day, no matter how loud the room was that I was in. I would look in the direction, no one was looking my way. All day long for three days I constantly heard the mans voice call my name. I thought I was going crazy. I didn't tell my two friends until we were at the airport waiting to fly home. I told my friends about it and one of the girls turned to me and said,"are you f...... kidding? I heard him calling your name too! I thought I was going crazy!" Me too I replied. We were happy that we both did to validate we weren't crazy lol. She heard him the exact days I did even when we were apart. I just met this girl , my other friend works with her. So I didn't know her well. My other friend was totally oblivious to it. Even when she was in the elevator and the voice called my name, the other girl asked our friend , " did you hear that?" She replied no.
I was not in the elevator with them.
It would be interesting to hear other stories about this ghost!
Just my luck, getting hit on by a ghost!

Last edited by a moderator: