Are you planning to take a cruise in 2012?

Are you planning to take a cruise in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 102 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

BruinSteve

We managed FOUR cruises in 2011...
For 2012?
Well, we started the year off on a cruise--on the Century in New Zealand...
AND, we have booked the Eclipse for Iceland and the Norwegian Fjords for July 7, 2012...14 nights...
I've got two unplanned and unscheduled weeks of vacation for 2012 beyond that, so I am hoping to work in at least one more cruise--but we're limited by Beth's school calendar work schedule...probably have to wait until Winter Break for another one as we have family commitments over Spring Break...

But the Eclipse cruise is only 170 days away (until we leave) and should be fun...
We're flying in a full week ahead of the cruise and have 5 nights reserved in Cardiff, Wales followed by two nights in Southampton...then 14 nights of cruising on one of my favorite ships followed by three more nights in London...So, we'll be gone 24 nights altogether...or 25 if you count the night spent on the plane fronm LA to Heathrow...

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
HEY. 20 replies and only 11 Votes. Almost like a typical political election.......where hardly anyone votes but everyone complains about the outcome. :whistle:

anna

After not cruising for 4 years, I have TWO booked. To the western Caribbean in 2 weeks and the Med in April. So happy, especially with the short wait to sail. Yay for me!!!!

BruinSteve

HEY. 20 replies and only 11 Votes. Almost like a typical political election.......where hardly anyone votes but everyone complains about the outcome. :whistle:
Okay...so I went back and "voted"!

I don't like the idea of only having one cruise in the queue...So, now I'm starting to sound Beth out on the idea of doing the Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston in December (16) to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan...

Cruise cutie

we have 2 land cruises, and 2 sea cruises..it's all good..and more planning for booking ASAP with releases...now if we win Power Ball.you can WATCH ME BOOK'EM Danno...............:)..whoooeeee it'd be something to do..:)..Joanne

Sea Turtle

Nope. I decided last year to take 2012 off from cruising. But all is not lost as I'm going to the beaches of NC for a week. Renting a big-ass oceanfront house with some fellow cruisers. Can't wait!! :beach: