• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you planning to take a cruise in 2012?

Are you planning to take a cruise in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 102 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Yes Disney Majic Family Cruise Sept. 22nd. out of Galveston second on the Disney Magic The other one was in Orlando Now that the magics here just a 5 Hr. drive from Fort Worth,Texas!

We've been booked since this past Sept. on the Carnival Miracle for August 2012. We are a group of 27 thus far. Last year 14 of us cruised together on the Norwegian Jewel.

I am currently in the process of planning and booking my first cruise. I'm so excited. :D

I'm looking at the Norwegian Epic in November 2012.

Im taking a family cruise Sept. 22nd. On The Disney Magic out of Galveston. 4 Daughters, 3 Son In Laws and Two Grand daughters. This will be our 2nd. Cruise on The Disney Magic and our 11th. Cruise so far. OOPS sorry I already Posted!

Last edited:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
I'm noticing a number of new names replying to Captain John's post.

Just wanted to say Welcome Aboard, and enjoy your upcoming cruises, or cruises in the planning stage. Look forward to seeing all of you posting regularly.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
How did I miss this posting? Yup, taking a California Coastal up and down the CA coast in late April. Even though I've lived in CA most of my life, I've never been to Santa Barbara, so I'm looking forward to exploring there on my bday! I'll be in SF for a long day, and I want to do a touristy thing I've never done.... Alcatraz!

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
How did I miss this posting? Yup, taking a California Coastal up and down the CA coast in late April. Even though I've lived in CA most of my life, I've never been to Santa Barbara, so I'm looking forward to exploring there on my bday! I'll be in SF for a long day, and I want to do a touristy thing I've never done.... Alcatraz!
From the time I first visited San Francisco in 1950, I was fascinated by Alcatraz. For a number of years, it was off-limits to tourists because it was occupied by AIM (American Indian Movement). Finally, in 1983, I visited Alcatraz. Unfortunately, it's not designed for those with mobility issues so I would never be able to tour it nowadays. But it was well worth the time and effort when I DID finally get to tour it. Even nowadays, whenever I'm in S.F., my eyes always go towards Alcatraz.

Okie/Tex

Booked and paid for the Celebrity Infinity from FLL to SEA via the canal. April 25 to May 11. Last canal trip was in 1999. Insterested to see the work on the expansion.

River cruise in Europe next fall.

Yes, my husband and I are booked on the Pride of America in Hawaii for Nov. of 2012!! We will both retire this summer, so this will be a wonderful vacation cruise for us.

Would like to but NCL is making my life hell right now! Any suggestions for a better cruise line than Norwegian. I can't take getting screwed over!

I am planning to go somewhere AMAZING for my birthday, I'm thinking a holy lands cruise or a little bit more... I want 12-25 days, and I am hoping to hit up Seabourn for the first time (birthday treat for me! yippee!) but if that doesn't pan out (because that's big budget trip) then I might stick with what I know... Princess... and go for a larger suite and more interesting itinerary.

I can't live without a balcony on cruises longer than 7 days :p

Already cruised in Jan. to the Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Liberty. Heading out on April 8th aboard the Carnival Spirit to Cabo San Lucas and October 28th we are going on RCCL Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda. Usually we only do 2 a year but couldn't pass up the good deal I got on the April 8th Mexico cruise.