• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Art Day!! Let's all show what hobbies we do.

G

GloBug

wow, I wish I had half the talent you ladies have. I dabble with needlework, and do a lot of scrapbooking and card making. I made a card last night for DD's boyfriends grandmother. It took me 3 hours. It was beautiful. DD said she loved it. Should have taken a pic of it.

R

reggae

Glo, I've seen your scrapbooking work and it's beautiful.

What a talented bunch of cruise-addicts we have here :)

R

red stripe

[size=x-large]
Come on.. everyone share your work . we know there are more of you out there.​
[/size]

Tobyn,
bread's
work is wonderful also. some of the group cruises have been enriched by her work.. and I think of Jacquie every time I put my pillow out.

Corky.. you better hurry up.. I gave one to Honey for her porch when she was up here over the 4th :grin told her I would come visit it from time to time.

and I will have to check and see if any of Honeys work is in the album also.. as she does beautiful work.

G

GloBug

reggae said:
Glo, I've seen your scrapbooking work and it's beautiful.

What a talented bunch of cruise-addicts we have here :)
Thank you. Some of you @'s have seen some of my stuff in person.... it's always nice to share. I'll see if I can find pics of some of my stuff. I really should take pics of the stuff I send out.

C

Corky

Red - if you ever want to sell....let me know!! :D

Also, when I click on the above link in your post, it takes me to the Food section. Which is ok as I just got a new recipe from Nieciez! :thumb

R

red stripe

These people are in the showcase album..

[size=large]bOB
Bread
cricket
conniecat........ just added today
Corky.............. just added today
Gerald
Globug
Honey
JK
Jill B
Jess
JacquieP......... just added today
Mary Ann..........just added today

seamom
Tw1nk1es......just added today[/size]

check them out.. and also think about sending photos of the crafts that you do. And let me know if I missed anyone

Cruise@ddicts showcase of talent