Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Art Day!! Let's all show what hobbies we do.

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Corky, Jul 14, 2009.

1. GloBug

GloBug Guest

wow, I wish I had half the talent you ladies have. I dabble with needlework, and do a lot of scrapbooking and card making. I made a card last night for DD's boyfriends grandmother. It took me 3 hours. It was beautiful. DD said she loved it. Should have taken a pic of it.

2. reggae

reggae Guest

Glo, I've seen your scrapbooking work and it's beautiful.

What a talented bunch of cruise-addicts we have here :)

3. red stripe

red stripe Guest

[size=x-large]
    Come on.. everyone share your work . we know there are more of you out there.​
    [/size]

Tobyn,
    bread's
    work is wonderful also. some of the group cruises have been enriched by her work.. and I think of Jacquie every time I put my pillow out.

Corky.. you better hurry up.. I gave one to Honey for her porch when she was up here over the 4th :grin told her I would come visit it from time to time.

and I will have to check and see if any of Honeys work is in the album also.. as she does beautiful work.

4. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Thank you. Some of you @'s have seen some of my stuff in person.... it's always nice to share. I'll see if I can find pics of some of my stuff. I really should take pics of the stuff I send out.

5. Corky

Corky Guest

Red - if you ever want to sell....let me know!! :D

Also, when I click on the above link in your post, it takes me to the Food section. Which is ok as I just got a new recipe from Nieciez! :thumb

6. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Corky.. you are right :lol
    I had posted the recipe link somewhere else.. and i guess I forgot to delete it :lol
    OK.. trying again...
    [size=x-large] @DDICTS SHOWCASE OF TALENTS[/size]​

7. Corky

Corky Guest

Nice job everyone!! :thumb

8. red stripe

red stripe Guest

These people are in the showcase album..

[size=large]bOB
    Bread
    cricket
    conniecat........ just added today
    Corky.............. just added today
    Gerald
    Globug
    Honey
    JK
    Jill B
    Jess
    JacquieP......... just added today
    Mary Ann..........just added today

seamom
    Tw1nk1es......just added today[/size]

check them out.. and also think about sending photos of the crafts that you do. And let me know if I missed anyone

Cruise@ddicts showcase of talent