Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

ATTN. MS. Red Stripe

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Reader, May 22, 2002.

1. Barbara.

Barbara. Guest

What was the original question.....?????...... LOL!!!!!!Barbara

2. Einstein

Einstein Guest

BTW be NICE to moi as after reading your request again for photo enhancement I see you also requested a stretch. Now what direction was that stretch requested??? :lol Nah I would not dare. :devil You are safe for now my friend.

3. seamom

seamom Guest

Well I hear he's quite a Bonnie guy but don't try to JIMmy any more clues from me.

4. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

ROFLMBO behave yourself Albert!

5. Reader

Reader Guest

ohhhhhhhhhh Seamom that was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) lol

6. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Guess we know you will have puter access again tonight right SM??? As the tension will be immense and the eyes will be glued on the Leafs. :lol

7. Reader

Reader Guest

Judy All I will say is a picture is worth two names and it was not yours! :)

Gail

8. seamom

seamom Guest

GO LEAFS GO!!!! (Even Bob cracked up at that one.......then the intensity of the situation hit him again........lol

Do people go to work around here..........looks like this crazy thread from last night has taken on new life this morning!!

9. Reader

Reader Guest

Today is my day off............uh oh!

10. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

LOL Reader yes I have a sneaky suspicion that the PIC will be amended after this.

Judy

11. Reader

Reader Guest

When Red bribed Toto not to tell ...............that was my signal . I cannot resist a challange It was to easy..........lol

12. Einstein

Einstein Guest

I can only amend one picture at a time. Hmmm????? Which one will it be??? :grin

13. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

he he he E.

14. seamom

seamom Guest

Oh..........the tension mounts...............what has the bunny got on its mind??? Got those Energizer batteries all charged up Judi?

15. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

LOL Seamom that is what is so great about pay back. You just never know when it is coming!!!!!!!! But of course you were on the receiving end about a month ago weren't you? LOL How many cards was that?

Judy

16. seamom

seamom Guest

Not that I'M out for revenge BJ but if one were......wonder when E's birthday is? And photos, not cards.....which is more his style?..........

17. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

Yikes Seamom just don't crash that MOOOOOOO Computer of his.
    :lol :lol We will hear him screaming all the way from down south.

Judy

18. Judi

Judi Guest

SM and Judy,

What is E's birth date worth to you??!!!?? :grin

19. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

Ohhhhh Judi you are just baddddddddddddd! :lol :lol

Judy

20. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Seems to me I have some photos here in one of these folders from a ways back when there was discussion on a rabbit and a bird getting together. Now where did I put those photos??? :grin Beware SM and BJ the Red one has risen from the covers. :lol BTW I will save you some time on the bithday. Albert's birthday was 3/14 so you missed it for this year (nanana) and he stopped receiving email in 1955. :grin