• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ATTN. MS. Red Stripe

E

Einstein

BTW be NICE to moi as after reading your request again for photo enhancement I see you also requested a stretch. Now what direction was that stretch requested??? :lol Nah I would not dare. :devil You are safe for now my friend.

E

Einstein

Guess we know you will have puter access again tonight right SM??? As the tension will be immense and the eyes will be glued on the Leafs. :lol

S

seamom

GO LEAFS GO!!!! (Even Bob cracked up at that one.......then the intensity of the situation hit him again........lol

Do people go to work around here..........looks like this crazy thread from last night has taken on new life this morning!!

R

Reader

When Red bribed Toto not to tell ...............that was my signal . I cannot resist a challange It was to easy..........lol

S

seamom

Oh..........the tension mounts...............what has the bunny got on its mind??? Got those Energizer batteries all charged up Judi?

B

Boston's J

LOL Seamom that is what is so great about pay back. You just never know when it is coming!!!!!!!! But of course you were on the receiving end about a month ago weren't you? LOL How many cards was that?

Judy

S

seamom

Not that I'M out for revenge BJ but if one were......wonder when E's birthday is? And photos, not cards.....which is more his style?..........

B

Boston's J

Yikes Seamom just don't crash that MOOOOOOO Computer of his.
:lol :lol We will hear him screaming all the way from down south.

Judy

E

Einstein

Seems to me I have some photos here in one of these folders from a ways back when there was discussion on a rabbit and a bird getting together. Now where did I put those photos??? :grin Beware SM and BJ the Red one has risen from the covers. :lol BTW I will save you some time on the bithday. Albert's birthday was 3/14 so you missed it for this year (nanana) and he stopped receiving email in 1955. :grin