• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

A

April

Re:Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

Better late than never--- April checking in from San Jose CA---
Cheers all
April

D

Don Gordon

I've been visiting this website since I returned from my Destiny cruise a month ago (and posted a review)

I am truly a Cruise @ddiict and proud of it! Just booked two more cruises (August and next February)!

Happy Cruisin'

Don

H

hstrybuf

Debbie checking in from a freezing Prairie Village, Kansas, in the burbs of KC. :wave

P

pmc7704

Pat checking in from warm, sunny, Tampa Florida..Ready for the Grand on June 9th,

S

surfergirl

Us, too.
Dean and Fleda from Fairfax County (Chantilly), VA.

:candle :VA :C@

L

loulou

I AM a cruise addict!

Checking in from West Michigan-where the wind chill is now 4 degrees.
I want to Cruiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

M

Mariposa

Mariposa from San Jose Ca, who would rather be cruising the Caribbean instead of the boards. :cheers

T

TexasSue

Checkin in - just got home - wouldn't survive without my board fix twice a day . John keep up the great work I thank you so much.

S

suec

Rick and Sue from Oregon. Have been "lurking" for the past 9 months. Great entertainment and information(love the "groaners"). Anticipating Alaska cruise the end of June.

C

CFXTBB

Jenny & Jason checking in from the Hoosier State. Lurkers and occasional posters for two years. :)

K

KathyH

Kathy, checking in from Phoenix,Az,where it was 93 degrees today! Yuk! Impatiently waiting for our Sept. cruise on the Explorer!

C

Carmaster

Gene and Carolyn checking in from Toms River, N.J. Waiting out ONLY 273 days til our Christmas Cruise aboard The Summit. The best to all, and many thanks to John for providing this fine haven. Regards............Gene W.

E

Einstein

Howdi Neighbor (tispwisp). :wave Perhaps our cross will pass sometime as we are your close neighbor to the North. Maybe we will run across each other at the New Wal Mart. :lol

E

Einstein

OK jhagan its time to spill the beans on the NCL Star, Inquiring want to KNOW!!!! :grin

G

glo-ree-bee

Re: <B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

I'm signing my brother in here from Macomb, Illinois. He comes in but just lurks because he is at work and can't write.

F

Fergie

Re: <B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

Ok folks, I mostly just lurk, but really enjoy reading all the posts. My wife and I are looking forward to taking our daughter on her first cruise in May aboard the Explorer. This will be my 8th and wife's 4th. Our daughter is 19 and quite a traveler in her own right. She went to Europe for 15 days last year and Israel the year before. We're from West Tennessee and wanted to tell everyone here that they are great.

fergie