• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

K

KimA

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

Checking in from Pittsburgh, PA! New cruise addict and proud of it! Thanks for the great board and wonderful fellow cruisers!

S

Sunshine

I am a definite cruise @ddict, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
:CAN :C@
Robin

C

Cindy

We've really been addicted to cruising for several years. Glad we found this wonderful Cruise-Addicts messge board and became a part of a great "family" of friends.
Cindy (and Mort)

C

Cindy

Forgot to say in the above posting - we are from beautiful South Florida in Tamarac.
Cindy (and Mort)

P

Patti

Patti checking in from Pittsburgh, PA ! (and anxiously awaiting the next cruise - June 15, 2002 - NCL Sun!)

S

Shari

I'm a newbie on this board. I live in the Nation's Summer Capitol--Rehoboth Beach, DE and I LOVE to cruise!!
I know Boston'sJ, Lill, hystrybuf, Mariposa and a few others from another message board. It's great to be here!
Now, I'll have to learn how to make all of those cute little dancing guys!!!!!

S

sail7seas

Re: <B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

I'm an @ddict and I know it....in Boston.

:ribbon :usa :MA :C@

C

Cruzship

Cruzship & NiteMary, from Long Island, N.Y.
so many ships, so little time, even less money.

A

AUDREY

Checking in from Saugus, Ca I love to cruise and hope to plan my next one real soon.

S

Shari

Re: <B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

BTW. forgot to thank all of you who gave me such a warm welcome as a newbie.

Mariposa, no edit button? Do you know what that means for a former schoolteacher? I'll be pushing the panic button instead---have to get it right the first time!!!