<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

K

KathyC

Re:Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

Checking in from Illinois. Only been a 1 cruise but definately a cruise addict. Visit here every day but don't post very often. Great board.

J

jhale

Checking in from Houston.. Not only a cruise addict, but a cruise-@ddict addict! 40 days left until the Celebration!!!!! 290 days until the Conquest!!!

Fantasy 1995
Ecstacy 1996
Sea Princess 1999
Celebration 2000
Celebration 2002
Carnival Conquest 2003

J

JackiD

Hello from sunny Southern California. I am totally addicted and proud of it.

Jacki
:CA

T

TinaB

2 cruise @ddicts here in Napoleon, Ohio (not too far from Kathy)

Ecstasy '91
Ecstasy '93
Triumph '01
Some ship next year :)

T

TeacherMom

I don't post too much, but I still here lurking in the shade in a hammock on that private island.

A

ANSalberg

Dick & Anne -Longmont, Colorado- just north of Denver and east of Boulder-4 cruises booked for this year! :daisy:usa:CO

C

Catherine

Catherine from Ireland! Just returned from Hawaii and my second, already looking into a back to back Caribbean for March 2003, does this mean I am addicted!!! :lol

G

Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann and Oscar here in Fort Worth "Cowtown" Texas. Howdy y'all!!!

P

Pookie718

Hi! Penny here from sunny Vero Beach, FL. Just booked my 4th cruise in Sept on the Explorer of the Seas. Guess, I'm an addict!!

B

Boston's J

Here I am too! Judy from the burbs of Boston Mass. And I'm an @ddict.

Judy

B

betty

I've decided I must be one, I keep dreaming of cruising to Alaska, and I was only on the Rotterdam in January. Betty from Middletown, New Jersey, where it is getting cold!

C

Cruzman

Guess I haven't checked in for a couple of days, but howdy from LA (that's Lower Alabama for the unwashed). Definitely addicted and loving every minute. Let's see how long is it 'til my next cruise 5/11/2002. Carnival Pride here we come!