<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</B>

E

Elizabeth

Re:Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

Yes, Yes I'm addicted to Cruise Addicts you can count me in from way out here on the Olympic Pennisula in Washington.

T

Tim and Elaine

Hi, everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim and Elaine comin' atcha from beautiful, downtown Canton, Michigan!!! On the BEST BB on the the Net.

"Post long and Prosper"

"Keep posting and keep onCruisin'!

:usa

E

Ellen M

Checking in for very chilly Ohio. Next cruise Wester Caribbean. Long time until November.

C

Caddy928

Geez, my finger hurts from all this scrolling.. I enjoy the sharing from other @ddicts. Thanks from Baltimore :MD

C

Carol Ellis

We are the Ellis family, from beautiful Beverly Hills, California....home of.....

K

Kathy G

Checking in from Franklin, TN just South of Nashville. Our next cruise is Millennium for Thanksgiving. Heading out this week-end for a week of skiing in Colorado - can't wait it's my other addiction!!!

Kathy G

D

Doncin

Hi.....I am here every day and feel like part of the family.......don't post often but promise to start soon.....getting ready for the Adventure of the Seas in April especially because it's getting cold here in Ct.........Thanks

P

PORTER

PORTER and LoveTheSea
Checking in from Stanwood WA.
10 days untill LoveThe Sea and mom's 17 day Mercury cruise

J

Jeanette

Hello From North Reading, Massachusetts Don't post too often but always lurking. What a great group!

C

Christie

Count me in, too. From Hutchinson Kansas and in the process of booking my next cruise....Feb 2003 7 day Caribbean on the Conquest!

M

Ms. Dolly

OMG I thought I'd never get to the end of this post!!!!!!! Ms. Dolly here and checing in as a loyal cruise addict, from Calgary Alberta Canada.....home of the Calgary Stampede....YEHA ridem cowboy.

bel

C

CruzinJoan

Definitely a Cruise @ddict!

Joan, from PA (when not on board the Nordic Empress, that is).

A bad day at sea is SO MUCH BETTER than a good day at work!

2TallMike

Mike, from beautiful downtown Sheridan Colorado, Denvers finest speedtrap.