• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL</B>

C

charlie

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL

Charlie checking in from Orange County in the valley of the now frozen Hudson River.

S

seasick

Hi; My name is Pat and I live in Sunny , Cold , Hobe Sound Florida.

J

JR ga pi

HI,

My name is JR from Marietta, Georgia. I am a cruise @ddict.

JR

R

Rosie

Hi, I'm Rosie and I'm a cruise @ddict from the Chicago west suburbs. And I need a cruise!

:wave

Rosie

:C@

A

aBelcher

Audrey checking in from sunny Saugus Calif and I am a cruise@ddict and happy to be one.

S

shadoesmom

Tina from NW Ohio checking in. High of 15 today. Brrr!!! I at least want snow to go with this cold weather if I can't be were it's warm. Cruising for the fourth time in Sept.

G

Gayle V

Hi all. I'm Gayle V here. I'm totally addicted, and freezing my butt off in Parma, Ohio (south suburb of Cleveland). No cruise in site just yet, but I'm merely waiting for that next good deal.

S

sunshine

Hi, I am Robin from freezing Toronto. I am proud to be a Cruise @ddict. No cruises currently planned :( but always on the lookout for my next cruise.

R

rogerpl

Roger and Debbie from Vermont. I'm addicted but my wife is not. Our next cruise is crucial to my cruising future.

G

glo-ree-bee

A middle of the states HI to all. Waving to you from Wichita Kansas and no, Kansas is not totally flat--come see for yourself!! :^)

Rhapsody - Galveston - 3/2/03

M

marleejean

Marlee here from Wisconsin.....seem to be the only one so far.....yup, it's cold here too!! Looking very much forward to May 3rd and the Carnival Pride.

J

JANPEP

Hi my name is Jan & I am from Maplewood MN. a suburb of St. Paul & am a cruise @ddict. Leaving this freezing state on Feb. 14th for Hawaii to cruise on the Norwegian Star. Can't wait!!!

:USA :MN

Jan

M

MimiSail

Hi, my name is Mimi from Chicago's western suburbs.

I believe I have advanced from being a cruise-addict to being a cruise-addict addict as well. Fortunately I have turned my problems over to my higher power (AKA Lori Cunningham) and am presently making amends to my checking account.

Love the "Friends of John S." 2Tall!!!! :lol :lol :lol

C

Cruzman

YO! Definitely an addict, just can't resist a good cruise deal even if I have to cut back on the groceries for a while to pay for it, LOL.

B

BP

BP from suburbs of New York City. Using this cold day to start packing for next weeks cruise.

B

BruinSteve

Bruin Steve checking in from Beautiful Calabasas, California, high atop the Santa Monica Mountains near the Blue Pacific...It's C O L D right now...must only be in the high 60s...but, it's still pretty early in the morning here... we are supposed to get into the 70s later today...

B

BBrown

BBrown (aka Betty) checking in from the Houston area. Yes, I'm an @ddict and am able to indulge more often with additional ships coming to the our area!!