• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL</B>

R

Rick & Jenny

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL

Hi, Rick and Jenny checking in from Los Angeles, California. We just returned from Ch@os and couldn't wait to get on the cruise again......

O

Orchids

Hello from Sacramento, California :dance I admitt , I am cruise-addict, husband James is a lurker. :dance This household is on a buget until our final payment is made.

Got to have that cruise fix. :wave

S

Suez

Another cruise-addict from Wichita, Kansas checking in. It took only one cruise to get me addicted....that was 2 yrs ago....Wonder when I'll get my next "fix". <grin>

Suez

P

Peggy

Hi. Peggy from freezing Clark, New Jersey. We aren't use to these kind of winters!! Last year, it was 60 degrees here in January!!

Love to cruise! Have been on 3 cruises (2 with kids) and looking forward to the Carnival Legend this June!!

C

cannonball

Hi :wave I'm Blair from NC, where it is currently TOO COLD!!

Post Edited (03-05-03 07:18)

C

Cinnamon

Hello, my name is Corinne and I'm an English Cruise-addict.

I live in southern England, about 30 miles southwest of London. My husband, John, and I will be sailing on the Star Princess to the Mexican Riviera on 15th February.

S

Smooth Cruiser

Jan and Marc from Greensburg, PA.

We took a cruise on our honeymoon "just to try it out" and have been cruising once a year since. This year will be our 7th cruise. (Guess you can tell we're addicted.)

Temperature here right now is 7 degrees, tonight supposed to go down to 0 with wind chill factor of 20 below. Temperature on the Galaxy in 53 days........WONDERFUL!

Flying the colors, and proud to be an addict!
:C@

L

Leprechaun

Hi Rich here from Dublin originally, now from bitter cold Michigan. Guess I became an addict, I even got me wife to put in a picture of me :)

Rich

T

tispwisp

Amy & Chris from Angier NC checking in! I was an addict BEFORE our first cruise on the Golden Princess in March 2002. Now Chris is an addict too! Our next fix is in just 16 days! Sadly, :( we can only cruise once a year. Our Brilliance 2004 cruise countdown is way too long.

With the 7 year low temperatures coming this way in the next few days, these 16 days are going to seem like forever...

T

Tim and Elaine

Tim and Elaine here from beautiful downtown Canton. (Michigan that is.) Hello to all our fellow Michiganders!

Take care, have a GREAT week and remember....................we can't direct the wind, but we CAN adjust the sails!

T

TexasSue

Just in from work - I'm from Texas (DFW) and I'm a cruise addict for sure. Hope everyone is staying warm.

T

The Cruiser

Hi

Barb from Central NJ checking in.

230 Days to the Carnival Legend out of NY

T

The Cruiser

Hi

Barb from Central NJ checking in.

230 Days to the Carnival Legend out of NY

H

hstrybuf

Deb and Mike checking in from frigid Prairie Village, Kansas in the burbs of KC. :wave I am definitely addicted and love it! He is thinking about it, but suggested we do our next cruise with our grown daughters. And that was before we got home from the airport after Ch@os! :grin