Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL</B>

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Nanni-B.

Nanni-B. Guest

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL

:wave Pulling up the tail end of the Roll Call, Anni from WAY up Northern MN (bu -bu -burrrr!). Have been an @ddict for a year now!

2. ilovecruises

ilovecruises Guest

Hello!

Cruise @ddict Julie checking in from Stanton, California!

It's GREAT to be here!

3. jeffstern

jeffstern Guest

Checking in from sunny, but chilly, Miami, Jeff, Jacki, Browie, Marley, Coonderella (That's what she told Browie her name is, Auntie Judy) and Masqarella.
    Since my Dolphins didn't make it....
    GO BUCS!
    If my 'fins could humiliate the Raiders (and look where it got them) you can certainly beat them up!
    GO BUCS!

4. cruisaholic

cruisaholic Guest

Hi, I am Lisa and I live in Chattanooga, TN.

My 1st cruise was a 13th Birthday present from my parents...and I've been cruising ever since.

5. Nora

Nora Guest

Hi, I'm Nora--and I'm a cruise @ddict. Live in Melbourne,Florida, just a short ride from Port Canaveral! New to this site and I just love it.
    Go BUCS!!!!!

6. Nora

Nora Guest

Hi, I'm Nora--and I'm a cruise @ddict. Live in Melbourne,Florida, just a short ride from Port Canaveral! New to this site and I just love it.
    Go BUCS!!!!!

7. mgram

mgram Guest

Wow......just slippin' in here at the end.......Mgram checking in from Bradenton, FL, also.

8. J & J

J & J Guest

J & J here saying hello from cold cold Iowa where the temp was minus 17 this morning WITHOUT the windchill that made it 40 below.. Looking forward to our first cruise on the Millie Feb.2, 2003 !! YEA !