• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</b>

G

Gramma Ann

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

Ann and Oscar from Benbrook, Texas. Addicted, and enjoying every minute of it!!!!!!!!

B

BobandMary

Bob and Mary checking in from Oklahoma and Colorado. Waiting impatiently for our next one.

T

Tim and Elaine

HI, everybody!! Tim and Elaine checking in from beautiful, downtown(but wet) Canton, Michigan.

N

Noni

My name is Noni. I feed my cruise addiction even tho I live in the state of Nebraska.

T

TexasSue

Just in from work and checkin in (late) from the DFW Texas area.

J

Jill B

G'Day. Jill & DH Rick from cloudy, cool and windy South Australia.
I am a cruise @ddict.

C

Carmaster

Captain John better late than Never, Its Gene and Carolyn proud to be an @ddict and reporting in from Toms River, N.J............Just want to testify

D

dezertcruzer

Jennifer, here, checking in from HOT Mesa, Arizona!

José and I have our next cruise booked for July 6 on the Norway. Anyone taking bets on whether or not we sail?

T

Travelnut

JoAnne checking in from a rain soaked Yorktown, Virginia on the edge of the Cheseapeake Bay,,,,I'm addicted,,,but don't have my fix picked out yet.

S

Seawall

Seawall, checking in from the Latex border; an original Cruise Addict since the boards inception. (Thanks John!) Also, the boards original weathercaster! Sailing with Maw and Paw on the Conquest in a few short months, and looking forward to it!

O

Orchids

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

Orchids, checkin in from Elk Grove, California. :daisy :daisy :daisy
Counting down - Coral Princess - Alaska - Vancouver to Seward

B

Budgie

Two cruise addicts checking in from Liverpool UK. Happy cruising to all.

M

mainecruiser

Wes (mainecruiser) here, from the beach..... Old Orchard Beach, ME, that is. Haven't posted much lately. Still trying to get my life back in order. But I lurk a lot - it's fun reading.

B

Beckiep

Hello, my name is Beckie and I'm a cruise@addict, checking in from central Connecticut.