• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</b>

D

Dean

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

Dean from Choctaw Oklahoma... cruising 14 June on the Pride. OH, that's in only 9 days!!!! I'm a SDM!

Dean

R

rocster

Rocster and the Mrs checking in from Cigar City FLA, just a little bit north of Bradenton. Also one of the originals from the SR Uniform days......

M

Mary Ann

Mary Ann checking in from DFW (Dallas-Ft.Worth), TX. Definitely a cruise @ddict!

Star Princess March 2003
Grand Princess June 2002
Golden Princess December 2001
Mercury June 2001
Zaandam August 2000

S

ShipMaven

Another from Arizona checking in (one human and one Poodle)...and it's currently 97 degrees and sunny at 1:00pm. This is termed "warm", not "hot".

D

DebraK

Debra from Albany, CA (just east of San Francisco). Can hardly believe I'm only the second Californian to post! Go Cal Bears :)

G

gmanmm

Gman checking in from Palm Harbor, Fl.........Home of the Super Bowl Champion
Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!!!!!!!

R

reese

Checking in from the southern tip of Joisey, other times can be found "up the road a piece" from E and Red in NC, depends on the time of year.

A

abelcher

HI my name is Audrey from Saugus, California and I am a addict and happy to be one
I have two cruises going at this time.
Disney cruise 7-10-03
Enchantmant of the seas 12-8-03

S

Suez

Checking in from Wichita, Kansas....another addict to be counted! Of course, I've only been on one cruise, but one is enough to make you want more!!

Suez

O

obe1

Hi All,
Checking in from the western 'burbs of Chicago! Looking forward to my next cruise aboard the Golden Princess, Eastern Caribbean, 3/20/04. Anybody sailing with us?

Rose :)

C

Cricket

Kathy, Rich and Danielle (Dani) from Maryland, home of the blue channel crabs of the Chesapeake Bay!