Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!</b>

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Carmaster

Carmaster Guest

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL Call!

We want to testify..........We are @ddicts and have been around a while waiting for another cruise and we need a "fix" and fast. Glad to be part of this community. We are at exit 82 of the G.S.P. that says volumes of why we should always be crusing. Take care regards.........Gene W

2. bunny

bunny Guest

Barbara Here from Hicksville, LI. I am thinking about the next cruise and it is a toss up between Hawaii or on the Yoyager next summer out of NYC. It boils down to our friends who are also going!

3. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Guest

Hi Fish here, from NY's Hudson Valley (water logged at the present) but should make a nice environment for a "Flyingfish". Looking forward to the next cruise and some sunshine! Actually looking forward to retirement on board a ship and sailing away...

Carnival Legend, 9/03

4. mac_tlc

mac_tlc Guest

Checking in .... Mike from Connecticut ...T minus 32 days to the Legend out of NYC . T minus "a whole lot" to the Voyager out of NYC on 10/8/04 ??? A little Disney Magic in between !!!

mac_tlc

5. seadog

seadog Guest

Earl & Carol from Falls Church, VA. -- And we are only slightly addicted as you can see!

Serenade of the Seas - Eastern Canada in: [​IMG]

Mariner of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean in: [​IMG]

Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean in: [​IMG]

6. Christoffer

Christoffer Guest

My name is Christoffer and I live in Helsinki.

Christoffer
    :FINLAND

Voyager of the Seas 09.09.01
    Explorer of the Seas 09.07.02

7. kyttenkat

kyttenkat Guest

HI there ... Candy here from WI ... never been on a cruise, but am sending my folks on their first cruise in October ...

8. Cruzin Carol

Cruzin Carol Guest

We just keep getting bigger! Carol in California. My next cruise is The Monarch Of The Seas. 8/25/03

9. J & J

J & J Guest

We are from Iowa sailing in Feb. 2004