Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply </B>

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Aug 15, 2003.

1. John

John Guest

Now that the lights are coming back for some in the NE, we hope you will post a reply and say hello. If your a lurker, please take this oppurtunity to say hello.

My name is John and I'm a Cruise @ddict! Saying hello from Bradenton, FL! Good Morning to everyone!

HOT!

2. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Good morning from the deep south! I am definitely an addict and I really need to feed that addiction ASAP. Alas, I must wait 'til December.

3. Jill B

Jill B Guest

G'Day John.
    Good Friday evening from cold South Australia. Temp is going to be 1 C overnight here. I will welcome my electrically heated bed.
    I am a cruise @ddict after only 1 cruise. That is if you don't count Yachts, Houseboats and Ferries.
    Get me ON the water !!!!
    Here's hoping ALL POWER is restored soon to all affected.

4. sage

sage Guest

Good morning everyone from Gainesville, Fl. Cruzman, I understand your pain, as I too must wait until December to sail. Jill B, I wish we could send some warm Florida weather you way. I hope that everyone has a great day.

5. Tero

Tero Guest

Good morning from Sunny Helsinki, Finland !
    I'm the one who keeps boaring You with allkinds of photos !

6. Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Good Morning from Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada. Seems the only thing immediate here is this morning is that my email is off line due to the outages in Toronto .

My name is Sharon and I am a bona fide Cruise Addict, I love this site.

Oceanbreeze -October 1995-5 night W. Caribbean
    Destiny -May 1999-7 night Eastern Caribbean
    NCL Majesty- August 2000 -7 night Bermuda
    NCL Sun-November 2001-13 night Repo Boston to MIA
    Paradise-May 2002- 10 nights S Caribbean
    Carnival Legend-Sept 2002-15 night Transatlantic Crossing
    Royal Olympia Voyager-Feb 2003-15 night Amazon River
    Rotterdam- July 2003-7 night Canada-New England
    Enchantment of the Seas-Sept 1 2003-5 nights W.Caribbean
    Oosterdam-March 14th 2004- 7 nights Eastern Caribbean
    Carnival Spirit-October 16 2004- 14 nights Panama Canal

7. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Hey Sage, I will soon enough be claiming temps of 40+ C, don't you worry about that. !!! :lol We are not used to cold here. :lol
    Tero, we are never bored by your photos !!! We LOVE them. Keep up the good work. :thumb

8. Carmaster

Carmaster Guest

Good Morning John and to all @ddicts, reporting in from Toms River, N.J. where we have power. I am and have been an @ddict for many years. Thanks for all your hard work John. Regards................Gene W.

9. lunyma

lunyma Guest

TGIF from a lurker in Chicagoland! Cruise #17 coming up in just 17 days! (15 of which were in the last 3 years!)

10. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

Mariposa checking in from California. Thank goodness my biggest problems this week had to do with some dumb internet worm and not major power outages like our poor friends and family in the NE.

Mariposa

11. Corky

Corky Guest

Good morning John and all Cruise @ddicts...newbies and oldies! I too am an addict, I have to be out on that water. I could easily live in a POD way out in the ocean somewhere and be totally contented. But since I can't have that I'll keep on cruisin'!!!

Here's hoping you all have a great day today!!

12. marye

marye Guest

Goodmorning. I live in the New York Hudson Valley and am a Cruise@ddict! (13 soon to be 14 cruises). We had had power since 7:30 last nite and look forward to cruise number 14 next saturday on the Zenith to Bermuda. Lurkers, join in on the fun!

13. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Good Morning from Hurst (DFW area) Texas - getting ready for work but of course had to read the boards first.

14. Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Yes the power came back on here in Western New York. But I am still in the dark :lol

15. DeniseZ

DeniseZ Guest

Good morning from Fredericksburg VA (by was of Wash DC as Iam at work) where we kept our power!

16. logcabin

logcabin Guest

Good morning an addict here from MD.

17. charlie

charlie Guest

Good morning from the lower Hudson Valley of NY. Power was back at 2:30 this morning.

18. thulewx

thulewx Guest

Good morning from the top of the World - Thule Air Base, Greenland!
    It's 32ºF (0ºC) and snowing lightly. Tomorrow is our big Polar Bear Swim - most go in the bay for about 12 seconds, then come screaming out - water temperature is around 30º (salt water freezes at a lower temp), and lots of big ice cubes out there! One in the bay nowis about 15 stories high.

19. gram

gram Guest

Another cruise-addict from Pittsburgh. The power outage skipped Pennsylvania and went from New York to cleveland Ohio??

Number 4 cruise coming up in December and #5 next May.

20. tiadeerin

tiadeerin Guest

Good morning from Fort Worth, Tx. I'm definitly an @dict. Sure hope ALL the power is back on soon. I really feel for all those affected.