Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply </B>

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Aug 15, 2003.

1. reese

reese Guest

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Checking in from NC, but next week it's back to South Joisey.

2. Tread

Tread Guest

Tread & Bread checking in from beautiful *downtown* North Pole, Alaska. Where the weather is hot and so are the - - - er - - - - ah - - - - Jackets! Yeah, yeah, that's it, jackets! :lol :lol :lol

3. Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Good Morning from San Diego, CA where the worst weather we had yesterday was flash flood warnings in the mountains...little town of Julian had 2 inches of rain in one hour and that never happens around here. We are definite addicts, and would have it no other way! Sheryl and Ed

4. Gayle V

Gayle V Guest

Good morning everyone. Gayle V here, checking in from Parma, Ohio (south suburb of Clevleand). Totally addcted and looking forward to the Serenade in January.

The sky was beautiful here last night. We never saw so many stars in the sky over Cleveland before. Imagine what it would have been like if the moon hadn't been so full. Very romantic.

Then the power came back on at about four AM this morning when we woke to the blare of a forgotten TV and the overhead lights shining in our faces. Thank goodness we'll have the air back today, 'cause it's going to be a hot one.

5. maw

maw Guest

Maw checking in from the humid Missouri Ozarks.

6. lainie

lainie Guest

Lainie here from Milwaukee, Wisconsin :wave I wonder if my beloved Green Bay Packers will actually play the Cleveland Browns in Cleveland tonight?

7. rogerpl

rogerpl Guest

Roger here in hot Vermont. Just a quick flicker when the lights went out.

8. Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Hey I want to be a cruise addict...looking forward to Number 2 in November on the Brilliance...going to the Panama Canal, Aruba, et al....so GOOOODDD Morning from East Tennessee! Lou and Don

9. Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Hi. I'm checking in from central NJ. Hope everyone is out of the dark soon. :wave

10. cruzincat

cruzincat Guest

Hello and Happy TGIF to all from El Cajon Ca. ( a burb of San Diego ). Addiction is definately my affliction.

cruzincat

11. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Good morning from Beautiful British Columbia!! I hope all the Easterners who are suffering without power will soon be back to normal. We have the problem of forest fires in our little area of the province. It is very scary!!

12. mkitchy

mkitchy Guest

Good morning from a Taft, CA. cruise addict. 37 days 'til the inaugural Pride cruise out of Long Beach. Oh, yeah!!!

13. LindaG

LindaG Guest

Hi, LindaG checking in from central NJ & I too, am an addict & LOVE this site! Luckily we were not affected by the power failure, but many of my family in different parts of NJ & NY were. Most got their electricity back by last night. Hopefully, they will all be back to normal soon.
    Linda

14. Jorge

Jorge Guest

Good Morning from Houston, TX, our city motto "Welcome to Houston, if you don't like the weather just wait 15 minutes"

15. NiteStar

NiteStar Guest

Like Jorge, I'm from Houston, and good mornng to all!!

16. Sgrane

Sgrane Guest

Greetings from the sunshine state!

17. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Guest

Good afternoon from Dallas, Texas! Definitely a cruise addict and depressed because we don't have the next cruise booked yet!

Mary Ann

Star Princess March 2003
    Grand Princess June 2002
    Golden Princess December 2001
    Mercury June 2001
    Zaandam August 2000

18. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

Power is back on here in most of North Jersey. Hope it's another 10 years before this happens again. I hate warm beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Hello to everyone. Ginnylou or MPB here in Southern California in the high desert with a temp expected of 102 today. Nigel (my traveling companion) who is pink and has feathers says Hi! Both of us are hopless cruise addicts.

20. JohnG

JohnG Guest

Hello from southeastern Virginia at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.