• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply </B>

C

CruisingBryan

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

No power shortage here, just a lack of rain! I'm Bryan, hopelessly addicted to cruising, from Hawaii.

S

Sea Turtle

All is well on Tampa Bay. Twenty days and counting til my first transatlantic!

G

Glam

Checking in from soggy Michigan! So good to be able to check in! :wave

B

BP

Good morning from the New York suburbs. Would have checked in earlier but we had this slight power problem. All is working well now.

J

jrsygrl

Melanie from Pittsburgh here! Loving cruising and will be waving to all of you getting on the Navigator Sept 6th. We are doing the eastern turn leaving the week before on Aug 30th for a wedding

S

ShipMaven

:wave from ShipMaven (Mary Ann) and Pucci, checking in from Arizona. Thulewx - I'd LOVE to be up there in Greenland NOW!!!! ;)

C

Cindy

Hello to everyone from sunny, hot & humid Ft. Lauderdale. No rain so far today and hope it stays this way tomorrow. We are planning to be on the beach at sailing time for the Century. We will be waving at our kids who are sailing to the Western Caribbean.
Cindy (and Mort) :wave

S

SHIPLOOKOUT

HI ALL JUST GOT POWER HERE AT WORK IN NYC AT BATTERY PARK SUNNY AND HOT HERE HOPEFULLY I HAVE POWER AT HOME PLEASE PLEASE

S

Shannon

Hey everyone! I'm Shannon, checking in from Kansas. Our next cruise is Nov 30 on the Carnival Destiny. It will be our fourth. Can't wait! Our power was out last Monday because of a storm. I can really relate to all affected. Take care, Shannon

S

sailingrose

Hi I'm Rose from Central FL. I'm proud to be an @ddict!!!!

B

BobTuck

Checking in from Atlanta Georgia. 2 down, and our next cruise is in April 2004. Definitly an @ddict and can't wait....

I see alot of Central Jersey on here, before heading south that was my old stomping ground.

Glad to hear everyone is up and running in the northeast!

Bob

K

KCcruiser

Hello everyone! I am a former lurker checking in from Kansas City.

M

mmgt

Hello from Pewaukee, Wisconsin. Lurker looking forward to my 3rd cruise in Nov. on the
Mariner of the Seas.

F

fla jack

Fla Jack & Honey- 20 miles south of Tampa & 20 miles north of Cap't. John Regards Jack