• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply </B>

A

Ali

Re: Cruise @ddicts ROLL CALL - Post A Reply

Howdy from the sunny, hot and muggy south suburbs of Chicago...right next to Connie.:lol

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

100 of us so far? That's Gr8. Laurey, Ian, Carol & Bruce, we don't have a golf foursome we have a cruise foursome! Tomorrow will be exactly 1 year until our Alaska 12 day cruise and tour. Can we wait that long? We are @ddicts from the Home Port of the Alaska Cruise season, Vancouver, British Columbia, :CAN

P

Petert

Checking in from southern California: home of Disneyland and the World Champion Anaheim Angels.

Petert

B

born2cruz

Just checkin in from Ann Arbor. We have power again and I wish we were cruisin!

T

tispwisp

Chris & Amy checking in from Angier, NC! Definite cruise addicts 2 down and 2 booked! We've got the Brilliance 2/6/04 and then back to Princess on the Coral for Thanksgiving 11/20/04! Can't wait!

M

Marcypan

Hi, Marcy and Maui Mike here from St. Petersburg, Florida. We are still here just very busy. :)

O

Olga

Olga, an addict for many years, checking in late from Central New Jersey.....Exit 9 on the NJ Turnpike!

Looking forward to meeting some other locals if I can get to AC in September.

S

SandyBeach

Sandy (and Jim) checking in from just north of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

B

Babyblue

Howdy Ya'll :)
Or Hola Ya'll. :) :)
Checking in from Harker Heights Texas- next to Ft. Hood Texas -largest military base in the free world-We support our troops. We love our soldiers.

Yes I am an @ddict and proud of it.
Only days away from another cruise to feed my addiction

:)
Karen