• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B><font color="green">Cruise @ddicts coming out ROLL CALL! Admit your an @ddict</b></font>

S

sunset

re: Cruise @ddicts coming out ROLL CALL! Admit your an @ddict

Hi, I'm Sue and yes I'm an addict too. It all started years ago when we owned a sail boat. Realised back then there was something about the water. Then things got hot and heavy, we took a cruise on the Norway for our 25th anniversary. That was it, we were hooked.

My addiction is so bad I'd do just about ANYTHING to have two or three cruises lined up in a year like some of the other addicts, but I have to make do with one a year.

Whew! Can I have a have a Pina Colada now pleeeeeeeease...................

M

Mal

My name is Mal Addict. I have had this problem for 13 years, and have been in treatment since my first "hit." I have had nine treatments in that time, and already have the tenth and eleventh treatment scheduled. Yes, it takes time to admit this problem and plan a treatment schedule, but the rewards are great.
Mal

K

Kathy Atkins

Hummm, Hi, my name is Kathy, and yes, I'am an addict! Been addicted since 1996 when I took my first cruise. Problem is now hubby and daughter are also addict's! They say that certain addiction's do run within the family! I wear "Addict-clothing" all the time and hubby and daughter are also in the process of aquiring addict-clothing! We have no wish to attend a 12-step programe with this, we're happy just where we're at! I guess there's just no hope for us, except looking forward to booking that next cruise!

R

Rosie

Hi ! My name is Rosie and I'm a cruise @ddict. It all started when Roy & I got married on a cruise ship 3 1/2 years ago. Bring me a pina colada....

:wave

Rosie

:C@

C

Cindy

Hi, my name is Cindy, and I've been a cruise addict since 1976 when I took my first cruise with my mother. I came home and told my husband how marvelous it was, so we booked a cruise on the Norway when the ship first came out. We booked through a brand new travel agency - we were their very first customers- so we were upgraded to a really deluxe, huge stateroom. Mort and I have been on 20 cruises together so far and have 2 more booked together. Also, I have 2 two night cruises to nowhere booked with my friend, Nancy (grannynanny). Hope to be able to keep feeding this really good and healthy addiction.
Cindy

L

Ladybug

I'm an @ddict, too. After the first one, I needed another, then another.....Hubby can stop after one or two..........but I am weak. It all started when my beloved Aunt died (and left us with some $$$). Now every cruise, I look up and thank that wonderful lady for her enabling, and drink a toast to her. Thanks Aunt Marge!!!
Just booked...........Millie in Feb.!!!!!!

C

CruzTerri

Hello, my name is Terri, and I'm a cruise addict. My husband's name is Lee. I took my first cruise on the SS Azure Seas in 1984, the next, same ship in 1986. Then hubby, in-laws and I sailed on the MS Southward (NCL) in 1989. Life interveened.... cruised next April 2002 on the Radiance of the Seas Inaugural. Hubby said in 1989, 4 nights wasn't log enough for him, so April 2001, we did 14-night.

We both are seriously hooked... ahhh addicted, only he won't admit it! We have a short cruise (he's going for me) in October 2002 and our 10 nighter in March 2003.

I love this board! Though sometimes I'm gone for awhile (too busy at work etc.).

Ahhh frozen thingy.... can I have a margarita on the rocks?

Thanks John!

C

CruzTerri

Hi my name is Terri and my husband's name is Lee. I'm a cruise addict. He is too, but won't admit it.

My first cruise was September 1984 on the SS Azure Seas, and again in 1986. Then cruised with hubby and in-laws in 1989 on the MS Southward (NCL). Life interveened, didn't cruise again until April 2001 on the Radiance of the Seas.

Have two cruises booked right now.... woo hoo!

Thanks to you John for providing an outlet for this addiction and to all those who post here!

T

tomc

I'm Tom and I'm an addict from my youngest days, as I grew up on an island and we always had a boat hanging around.

Terri: Your'e a REAL addict if you post twice. :)

S

SassyGirl

Only one cruise under my belt and I am definitely an addict!

SassyGirl from right outside Philly

M

mimi

OK, OK! The first step is to admit you have a problem, and work toward fixing it. Well, I LIKE MY PROBLEM, AND I DON'T WANT TO FIX IT! AND YES I'M AN ADDICT. My name is Mimi, and i'm guilty of dragging my husband Russ and my 8 yrs old son Keanu to our first cruise in March 2001. Well, I guess you could say that I contributed to my husband's and my son's addiction too. My son asks when are we going again. With a smile on my face I say: VERY, VERY SOON, SON. :)
MIMI

ps: it's wonderful being an addict. :)

G

Gayle V

My name is Gayle and, yes, I admit it. I'm totally addicted. My next fix is in question (Millennium canceled) and I can feel the shakes starting already. Maybe that Pina Colada with extra pineapple with settle me down until I get that booking straightened out.

R

readytocruise

HI!!! My name is Christie and hubby and I are cruise addicts. Went on our first cruise last month (got back exactly 31 days ago), and I have been looking up info on our next criuse(s) since I could get to a computer. I am ready for my frozen thingee now.

C

Cruiseforfun

Hi, I am Kristina and I am an addict. YIPPEEEEEE!!!! Give me a BBC...or a Margarita!!!

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

Whew! That took forever to scroll down! I'm a bit late checking in, but here I am, a confessed @ddict. :grin

C

Charlene

Jim/Charlene we are addicts of cruising, we are booked for the Dawn Princess
on Feb 18th 2003 this will be our 10th cruise
Happy cruising All!!

C

Charlene

Jim/Charlene we are addicts of cruising, we are booked for the Dawn Princess
on Feb 18th 2003 this will be our 10th cruise
Happy cruising All!!
From One cruiser to Another

B

BurBunny

My name is Amber (pausing for "hi Amber")... and I won't admit to ANYTHING until you give me my frozen thingie FIRST! :cheers <SLURP> Ahhh, okay - MUCH better now!

Now I'll only admit to being an ocean addict... Yes, I'm a cruise addict, but cruising is just one part of my much larger addiction. Not only do I need to be on the ocean, I need to be in it at every possible opportunity. Sea spray on a balcony? NOT ENOUGH! Frozen thingies only dull the overwhelming obsession...

GET ME TO THE OCEAN! I love to cruise! I love the ocean!!!

And John? I will *not* admit that I have a problem.. the only problem I have is TOO MUCH LAND! De-nile is just another body of water as far as I'm concerned! Cruising is not my problem...no no no no noooooooooooooooo.

::: waiting until someone drags me away and throws me in an ocean so I can sober up on sea salt :::

T

tispwisp

My name is Amy. I've been a cruise-addict since I first watched the Love Boat in when I was still in elementary school. However, the addiction became uncontrollable when I finally talked my husband (Chris) into our first cruise in March. He is now an addict too. We booked our second cruise less than a week after we got back from the Golden. We have phantom cruises planned through our ten year anniversary in 2005! Am dreaming of a day when we can go on more than one cruise a year! We are addicts and will NEVER try to find a cure for our addiction! We want to keep cruising and cruising and cruising...

Can I have my Margarita now?