Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

<B><font color="green">Cruise @ddicts coming out ROLL CALL! Admit your an @ddict</b></font>

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Noni

Noni Guest

re: Cruise @ddicts coming out ROLL CALL! Admit your an @ddict

My name is Noni. My hubby is Rick. I am an addict. It all began in 1998 on the Majesty, then the Enchantment in 99, the Explorer followed in 2000, and the Grandeur in 2001. Obviously, it must be a Royal Caribbean thing so to break my addiction I will switch to Celebrity brand this year. Will the Summit cure me? Only December will tell.

Only flavor frozen thingee will do! Rick will have a Red Stripe or Corona, with lime, of course.

2. Kilted1

Kilted1 Guest

My name is Tom and I am so addicted that I am seriously researching careers in the industry. The sea calls.

3. lougee1043

lougee1043 Guest

i am an addict
    my next cruise is 8/3 to alaska
    just booked 3/31 to sea of cortez

havent taken the alaska one yet and i am looking for hotel rooms etc for the 3/31 cruise
    is there any help

i dont feel any better writing this----- i just want to book another cruise for the fix

what better rush is there then having your docs in hand

4. lougee1043

lougee1043 Guest

ps keep your frozen thingees----how about an upgrade

5. kkathy

kkathy Guest

Hi I'm Kathy, and hubby and I are both cruise addicts. We believe in sharing our addiction
    and have addicted 2 other generations in our family.
    We have made my parents and our daughter addicts!

I really can see no end to this addiction and if a drug that will counteract this is ever
    developed I DON"T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT! :)

Happy Cruising!
    KathyK

6. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

Better late than never! I'm Linda and have been a Cruise @ddict since the mid-1980's. I toast my fellow @ddicts with a Cosmopolitan... with a twist of lemon, please ;)

7. sf cruiser

sf cruiser Guest

I've been a cruise addict even before I took my first cruise. My dad worked on ships for 36 years. I've had sea legs since I was a little child.

8. seadog(Earl)

seadog(Earl) Guest

My name is Earl (aka...suers evil twin, Jacks Back), have been an addict since 1993.

Favorite frozen thingy is a Bushwacker.

<a href="http://www.escati.com">
    <font face=arial size=1>Radiance of the Seas –Panama Canal:</font>
    <tr><td>
    [​IMG]

<a href="http://www.escati.com">
    <font face=arial size=1>Brilliance of the Seas –Circle the Caribbean:</font>
    <tr><td>
    [​IMG]

9. Catherine

Catherine Guest

My name is Catherine and I am a cruise addict, I find it hard to stay addicted as I seem to be the only cruise addict in Ireland, so I have to come to this board to find some enablers and to get my daily fix!

10. Lynn Daniel

Lynn Daniel Guest

Me! I am!

11. Ali

Ali Guest

My name is Ali and I'm an @ddict. I'm currently at sea on the Adventure. Woo Hoo!!
    Boy it does feel good to get it off my chest.

12. Linda & Jim

Linda & Jim Guest

We are also cruise addicts and have been since 1979. We are now addicting our children and we don't want to be stopped. I will take a frozen strawberry margarita please and hope our next cruise gets here quickly. Until November the frozen thingy's will have to do. Linda

13. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Hi i"m Mike. Got Hooked last November during our first cruise. Can't get enough info about it. Actually I wasa Hooked when I was in the NAVY. I just love the ocean, and discovering.

14. paulfredo

paulfredo Guest

My name is Paul and I'm a cruise@ddict...

paulfredo

NCL Star 7/14/02
    Celebrity Century 10/5/02
    RCI Brilliance 1/13/03

15. re: Cruise @ddicts coming out ROLL CALL! Admit your an @ddict

@ddicts here. Went on a once in a lifetime and been on six more.

16. Carben

Carben Guest

Hi, I'm Carol, and I'm a cruise@ddict...I think. I only book one cruise at a time, and I usually wait until I'm home from the current cruise before booking another one. Does that count? If so, then I'm a true addict and I love this board!

17. Connie Cebee

Connie Cebee Guest

My name is Connie and my life started to change two years ago. It started by just being curious of the unknown, so we decided to try a cruise for our 35th anniversary. Perhaps it was the balcony, or the sunsets, the ocean bewitched us. We took our second cruise last Febuary, thought that would ease the craving, but NO, still wasn't enough. Now we are using our beautiful granddaughter as an excuse to go again this summer.

I am also quilty of corrupting my family, I have three sisters, one has been on three cruises, the other went on her first crusie last year ( planning her second) and now all of us have talked sister #3 in a cruise. My youngest daughter went on their honeymoon crusie last year and my oldest daughter will go on her first cruise in Febuary. The addiction just keeps going on and on.

The addiction to this board is even worse, at leat a cruise is only 7 days or so. but I am always checking the board to see what is happening, to bad if dinner isn't done or I didn't get the housework done. See what kind of influence you are on others.
    Love you all

Connie

18. Seawitch

Seawitch Guest

Re: <B><font color=

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to----cruising and this board~~~~

19. Hucc

Hucc Guest

I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show,
    I'm a cruise addict, oh whoa, I've got to let you know, want to let it show.
    :)

20. o2cruise

o2cruise Guest

I really am happy to be a part of this group...My name is Vicky and I have become a cruise @ddict. I use to love to watch Love Boat and dream that one day I would be Julie and meet some wonderful people and fall in love on a ship...oh well...some of that dream came true...finally talked hubby into a cruise in March 2000...he had been stationed on carrier ship and was hesitant thinkin it would be like that...well Dawn Princess was it...fell in love all over again and then took our girls on the second cruise and have 3rd cruise booked....oh I'm so glad to get that off my chest :grin