Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

<B><font color="green">Cruise @ddicts coming out ROLL CALL! Admit your an @ddict</b></font>

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Billyheart

Billyheart Guest

Re: <B><font color=

I am definitely an addict. We try to go on about four cruises a year since I retired and have even tied in cruises with our land vacations. I think a cruise is the ultimate vacation. - Bill

2. Bibb

Bibb Guest

Bibb & Karen, a couple of @ddicts from Kittery, Maine. Our first cruise was NCL's Southward in 1985 and were hooked by the third day on the cruise. 13 cruises later and nothing has changed.

3. pattyb

pattyb Guest

After a ten year lapse after taking that initial "cruise from hell", Alaska beckoned us and we decided to try again, and again, and again. I'm sure glad we decided to give it a second chance. Patty and John

4. Carmaster

Carmaster Guest

I am Gene, I want to testify, I am an addict, I am guilty as charged. I also am guilty of addicting my family. I have a life long addiction. But above all I am not seeking any help in curing my addiction.
    177 Days till my next fix aboard The Summit

5. TinaB

TinaB Guest

I am Tina and I am a cruise@ddict. I have been on 3 cruises and am working on number 4. That helps to bring the excitement level up!!

6. jhale

jhale Guest

My fiance and I are also @ddicted!

Fantasy 1995
    Ecstacy 1996
    Sea Princess 1999
    Celebration 2000
    Celebration 2002
    Conquest 2003
    Elation 2003

7. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Hi, my name is Debbie and I'm a Cruise @ddict! I became addicted on our first cruise in 1989. Number two just made it worse and I already have a "fix" arranged for October.

I'll have a mango rita please, or maybe a glass of champagne!

8. gambler

gambler Guest

Wow, what a response to this question. Looks like we all are OK because we are admitting to our addiction, opps but we are not stopping are we....
    Hi, I'm Helen, I have been a cruise addict since 1992. First sailed with my mom, then married and took my hubby on his first cruise for our honeymoon. Now our 7 year old had been on four cruises already. I asked him, "Don't you want to go to Disney World?"
    His answer, " NO, I want to go on another Cruise"

9. SandyW

SandyW Guest

Re: Cruise Addicts coming out

My name is Sandy and I became a cruise addict in 1997. I haven't been able to go on any other kind of vacation since......except to see the grandkids. ;) One of my favorite things is to collect all the different colors of those umbrella thingys...does that mean I'm addicted to those too? Oh! and my husband is a cruise addict, too....although you'll never see him post on the board. It's so sad. He'd feel so much better if he shared how he felt about his addiction...but what's a wife to do? :cry

10. croozinsuz

croozinsuz Guest

My name is susie and I am a Cruise @ddict.
    We went on our first cruise in 1975, second in 1987. But in 1996 we crossed the line and are truly addicted.
    I am powerless over cruising.
    AND this cruise board.....can't stay away from here or the GREAT people here.

11. Cricket

Cricket Guest

I beg your pardon? Please don't put me in the same category as those ridiculous "Cruise Addicts"! Although I am going on my 18th cruise in just a few more hours, I have more important things to do than to answer these silly questions!!! Like ........check to see if I have my charge card ready to set up another cruise while on board the Galaxy!!