<B>How long have you been on this board?</B>

M

maw

Re: How long have you been on this board?

I first found board in Jan 2001 when we were planning our first cruise wish I had found it before we booked that one. Ta took us to cleaners needless to say I never called her again)she missed out on 9 bookings because of her greediness.)

S

sjrieth

I do believe I first posted in early 2000 (under another username) while planning our 2nd cruise. I had been lurking around a few other sites and newsgroups, but found the people here to be extremely friendly and welcome. I have been somewhat absent in the last year or so since we haven't been able to think about any vacations whatsoever, but it's great to be 'home' and posting again :)

T

The Cruiser

I came on around Sept 2002. Lurked for a month or two before I started posting.

J

JohnG

Sometime in 2001. About 2 1/2 years ago. It is now 1800 posts later.

M

marye

About Feb 2000 as well. I used to go between Cruise 2 and another board that got closed down. They wre both filled with trolls and flaming. It was such an oasis that I have stayed. Alternating between lurking and posting.

Not only has the board evolved impressively, it is so user friendly. Thanks John (and helpers) for constantly improving this wonderful site!

T

Tero

"Tero said on Tuesday August 01st, 2000 06:07 PM"
To Be Continued !
as said in my first photogallery "Helsinki Misc."
<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/picturepost/view.php?uid=108>

C

ChrisC

Been here since the very beginning with Einstein. Just been out of commission lately.