<B>Ok! Its time for a ROLL CALL! </B>

C

Cruise Hubby

Re: Ok! Its time for a ROLL CALL!

An old boy from Golden, CO living in Vermont with my Cruise cutie. Cruising next in February.

A

astlouis

Aida and Mouse from Sunny,HOT, HUMID, Pembroke Pines Florida. It is located between Miami and Ft.Lauderdale. We can't wait till we sail on the Explorer of the Seas October 17th, 2004.

Happy Cruising to All !!!!!!!!

H

hey-kate

Howdy Captain!

Kate here from lovely Sacramento Ca.

Have a GREAT day EVERYONE!

Kate

R

rburns44

Becky from Findlay Ohio. 30 days till Golden Princess and 200-and-something till Xmas cruise!

L

Liner Dan

Daniel here from Australia ................Im at Sussex inlet , just 3 hours drive south of Sydney ........................my next is cruise is ?????????????????????

C

Cuervo Rick

Jeanie & Rick checking in from Hampton, SC, Home of the Watermelon Festival in a few weeks.

L

Linda&Jim

We are from the western foothills of Maine. The sun is shining at the moment but it has been on again off again raining here throughout the day.
Next cruise isn't until April 05... Way too long to wait!!!!!!!!!

K

kpalmer

Hello from the sunny west coast of Canada.
Vancouver, the cruise port to Alaska

Doesn't everyone need a cruise!!!

Only 16 wks until we leave from Vancouver on the Radiance of the Sea for a 11 day cruise to Hawaii

C

carl

Hello John,

From what I can see I am the first person from the Ocean State ( Rhode Island). I am taking my family on the AOS in April of 2005. Wow thats a long time away.

Carl

T

Tiptoeonthewaves

Hi. Checking in from Colonia, NJ (central). No cruises planned but I have a great land trip to Italy in September. :) :wave

B

Bibb

Bibb from Kittery, Maine.

No cruise booked for the moment but we have 3 great land vacations booked 1. July, Europe (Normandie, Paris & the Mozel). 2. September, Europe (Bastogne, Madrid, Barcelona, Switzerland, Garmish). 3. October, Hawaii (Oahu and Kauai) and I'm working hard oon an early December cruise.

Bibb

Post Edited (06-03-04 20:32)

T

Tim and Elaine

HyDee Ho!!! Fellow cruise-@ddicts!! Tim and Elaine here from beautiful, downtown Canton. (Michigan that is) Have a GREAT day!

L

LindaG

Hi, I'm Linda from central NJ. No cruise booked yet, but I'm checking, dreaming & verrrryyyyy anxious to feel the breeze run through my hair, smell the salt in the air, look up at night to see the stars & dig my toes in the warm sand!!!!!!
Linda

M

maggiedp

Mary Ann from Orange Park, FL. Can't wait until December to go on the Victory. Having withdraws!! Need a cruise badly.

K

kruznut

:wave Hey John, Kruznut here checking in from auto racing capital Indianapolis, Indiana.
I'm with you, i need a cruise Powerful Bad ! :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :jump :jump :jump :jump