• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Ok! Its time for a ROLL CALL! </B>

D

dezertcruzer

Re: Ok! Its time for a ROLL CALL!

Jennifer (dezertcruzer) from the HOT Arizona desert, and José from Costa Rica.

C

Cruzship

Still here about 3 blocks from the Riverhead, Long Island-New York Krispy Kreme

S

Stephen

Stephen here from Burlington Ontario, Canada. Just booked 10 night on Summit for October 15th!!

R

Rosie

Rosie here - checking in from Chicago's west suburbs! I'm so glad I made it thru all the above posts! My computer usually freezes up when I scroll thru so many messages, but DH Roy had me switch browsers and it worked!! Roy loves to put on his mr. fix- it hat and help me out. He's a sweetie! :couple We are currently cruiseless - waiting to see if my brother & SIL can cruise with us next year.

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

Laurey and Ian here from the Summer Home of the Cruise Ships to Alaska, the sunny lower mainland, Greater Vancouver area, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Next cruise is June 2005 to the Mediteranean. Just have to decide what ship! Laurey

S

Seawitch

Patty here from the suburbs of Buffalo, NY. Just got off of the Carnival Triumph a couple of weeks ago and eagerly looking through all the cruise books and online offers to get ready to book another cruise soon.

S

sailingrose

Hi all! Rose from Central Florida checking in at least for the next 16 days........then I'm off to the Mariner!

J

Jennie

Hi everyone from sunny Melbourne. It is Friday afternoon here and a sunny winters day of 15C.

Hope everyone has a happy weekend.

Jennie

T

Terry Obenchain

Hello, this is Terry checking in from Virginia. Would love to be cruising soon but will have to wait until April,2005. I'm looking forward to cruising on the Serenade.

S

SATXCruiser

Mike here in hot hot hot San Antonio Texas - miss one day on the board and I get 150 messages behind!!! Can't wait until my retirement cruise on the Grand Princess on December 11th.

J

jimsea

Jim from Raleigh NC. and we're on a dam ship next week yahooooo

H

herb

good morning to all from sunny NYC... I'm late to add my name to rollcall. June is ultra-busy at work and besides I'm in the midst of getting everything ready for my wife's college graduation party next Saturday.

S

SHIPLOOKOUT

PHILIP FROM NEW YORK CITY KEEPING TRACXK OF ALL THE SHIPS IN THE PORTS OF NEW YORK NEW JERSEY AND CONNECTICUT PORTS FOR A LIVING

L

lainie

Hi All! I'm Lainie and I hail from Milwaukee, WI...

GOOOOOO PACKERS!!! :dance WooHOO :dance

I need a cruise now !!!!!

N

NiteStar

Checking in from Houston, TX. Just got back a week ago from a cruise on the Elation and now am dealing with my dad's illness and surgeries. But I'm keeping a stiff upper lip!

B

Babyblue

Howdy Ya'll
Greetings from Texas and did book a Christmas cruise for my sis, niece, nephew and stepdaughter- working on getting my stepdaughters mom and her daughters to go also- yep weird situation but I get along great with my stepdaughters mom(she is a great lady and raised a great daughter).
Karen
Oh by the way I need a new countdown clock-Ali can you help with that?:)

Post Edited (06-04-04 16:11)

C

ChrisC

ChrisC from Ohio. Cruising in September on the Caribbean Princess.