<B>Ok! Its time for a ROLL CALL! </B>

A

ali38

Re: Ok! Its time for a ROLL CALL!

Ditto,Ditto,Ditto!

ali38 from new york..cruising in aug. to canada.

J

JoCruzr

Joanne & Ken checking in from Carmel, NY - a little late, but better than never! Been away from the boards - got back from Carnival Victory on May 9 & haven't stopped running since my feet hit solid ground, hasn't left me any time to check in with the C@ until now! The good news is that DH loved it (his 1st cruise) & we just put a deposit on next yr's cruise on the Carnival Legend from NY on May 25, 2005!! Now I have a cruise to look forward to, even if it is a long way off. Let's feed that addiction! Joanne
:wave

C

Cindy

This is Cindy (and Mort) checking in from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Haven't been on the board much these past couple of weeks - lots of things going on lately. Our next cruise will be in January. Wish it could be sooner. =huh
Cindy

Post Edited (06-04-04 23:42)

A

Al

Hi - I'm Al, and I'm a cruiseaholic. I hang my hat in the Tampa Bay area (just north of Clearwater, on the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico), but I'm checking in from Kalamazoo, MI (here for a wedding - thankfully not mine). I'm booked for the 11/13 Caribbean Princess sailing, and will sign on for the 10/16/05 Mariner cruise with the 100 or so other crazies as soon as I make final payment to Princess in July. I need them, deserve them ... and nobody is going to take them from me!!

A

Audrey I

12 of us booked for 7/04/04 on Carnival Conquest, first time cruisers.

G

GregR

From Fair Oaks, CA (Sacramento). We've got our docs for Princess Regal, out of San Francisco, to Alaska on July 5th :jump

Greg