Re: Roll Call-where are you from ?

Rick & Jenny checking in here

from LA LA Land......:ufo =crazy :pimp :videogame :ufo

:pukeLos Angeles, CA =helpsign

Rick & Jenny:couple

M

marleejean

Boy Suer.......looks like you're going to be very busy tossing your friends overboard or worse yet, making them eat your cooking!! :grin

Marlee from Hartland, Wisconsin....25 miles west of Milwaukee....where it is a balmy 42 and rainy, drizzling, depressing, unlifting,grey etc. kind of day. Snow would be better....at least it's bright and white!! (Sorry, Suer) :grin

:wave

D

DAR

From Toledo Ohio - Sailing on the April 12th - Carnival Sensation

F

ftrpltsgal

Joe & Wendy from Connecticut, the dreary New England State

T

Tread

Tread, Bread and Mini-loaves checking in from SUNNY and warm (above 30) North Pole, Alaska.

Sorry Lover, I HAD to do it. :grin :grin =hug =hug

K

kruznut

Checking in from Indianapolis, Indiana Suer ! I hate to tell you this but it's a very mild and sunny day here in Nap ! Next cruise is to HAWAII ! : :jump :jump November 5, 2004 on the beautiful Island Princess. My...... how slow time can be. I can hardly wait ! :dance :dance

B

bostongal

Meg (Marty and Elizabeth in spirit) from Boston, MA.

Next cruise is in 11 days!!!!! Diamond Princess Mexican Riviera. After that - next February aboard the ....... Diamond Princess.

Meg

P

PEB

I'm from a time a long long time ago on a planet in a galaxy far far away :grin In the mean time for postal service I am from Duluth Minnesota, at least physically I am but mentally I am not sure where I am from sometimes.

C

Christoffer

Christoffer from Helsinki, Finland.
:) Next cruise is October 16th Back-to-back with Navigator of the Seas :)

Christoffer
:FINLAND

J

Jamman

Jamman, Patti, Kevin, & Ryan checking in from SUNNY, but chilly and windy Somerset, New Jersey!! :grin Next up for us is the Carnival Legend.

B

Beryl

A rocky mountain hi :wave from Beryl in the South Eastern corner of beautiful British Columbia, :CAN

S

SATXCruiser

Mike from San Antonio Texas here (actually a little town called Schertz near San Antonio).

M

maria

Maria from Monroe, N.Y. The sun is out, but it is windy like March. I am on spring break from work this week. Next cruise - July 2 on the Voyager then January on the Constellation.

B

bosslady

Bosslady (lana ) from Kansas. My husband and I will be cruising fo the first time on the Conquest, May 30. I'm going nuts waiting.

R

rocster

Rocster and the Mrs checking in from Sunny Tampa Bay, Florida, just 45 miles north of Addicts central.
sorry Suer, just had too....

F

Fasteddie

Ed Tonkin from Salt Lake City, Utah...the Beehive State