• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Roll Call-where are you from ?</B>

D

Doctor P.

Re: Roll Call-where are you from ?

Doctor P. checking in from mostly sunny Phoenix, AZ.....anybody interested in having a bloody mary right now? :cheers

T

The Cruiser

TC checking in from Sunny Central NJ. Were it's NOT snowing. :grin.

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

The West Coast Canadian Cruisers are Laurey, Ian, Bruce & Carol from the sunny burbs of Vancouver, BC Canada. The summer home of the cruise ships! They're coming very very soon and I'll be on one crusing home from San Diego to Vancouver on the Radiance May 2nd. Laurey

H

Hooked

My from Rochester, NY (across town from Suer).. Don't let her fool ya!!1 The sun is out!!! :lol

I guess I'm going overboard.

R

rotti

Cool but Sunny Toronto.
Home of the 2004 Stanley Cup Winner

Dawn Princess Jan 19/05

L

loops

Linda....from sunny but cold New Jersey.

Sailing in 6 more days on the Miracle.

K

kathykip

From Cloudy So Cal....Well cloudy today anyways :) (I got lucky today, I get to stay onboard since it's cloudy)

On the Vision -- Spring Break 2005

S

shadoesmom

TInaB here from NW Ohio.

Next cruise is in Sept with my mom, sis, s-i-l, s-i-l's sis, and a friend. Girls night out type of thing. DH & I are also planning on booking the Mariner's group cruise.

R

Rubysky

Regina here in Orange CA :CA cool overcast 69F today. Praying for rain which just won't come.

M

megamind

:wave from the Port of smooth sailing and sunny send-offs, Port Canaveral, Florida.

Megamind

M

maw

Maw and Paw from the Sunny Missouri Ozarks. I have met suer and don't think she can or would throw me over board. Spring is coming. Sailing to Hawaii on 4/30/04. Then Maasdam and the Princess Sun with other Addicts.

S

Spoofa

Eileen and Norm from Blackstone, Mass,,,,,,,,,,,no cruise plans as of now, hoping to hit megabucks, lol,,,,,,, land vacation to Orlando to see sis next month,

Eileen

N

Natalia

Nat ~along with b/f and 2 boys~ from Madison, Wisconsin. (Hey Trish, I used to live in New Port Richey, long ago when I was a kid). The rain has stopped, the sky is clear, and the sun is SHINING! =clap