• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Roll Call-where are you from ?</B>

B

bluestar

Re: Roll Call-where are you from ?

I'm booked on Carnival's Holiday on May 13th, 2004, to "sunny" Cozumel, Mexico. I thought I could get away with that because I'm from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada!! That's far enough north that I deserve a nice warm vacation! lol This is my first cruise and I'm really excited! Nice to meet everyone.

Post Edited (04-07-04 16:44)

L

Lastras30

Checking in from Oswego NY. First cruise on July 4, 2004 on the fantasy. Wish it was warm up here :)

Laura and Brian

M

moonmullins

Saying Hi from sunny Huntington Beach, Southern California

1st cruise Caribben Princess, can't wait!

N

NHCruzer

Checking in from sunny but cold NH. Our next cruise is the end of May on the Mariner.

2forTravelin

cindy, from (sorta) sunny Colorado checking in.

F

Freddies Food Slave

HEY YA'LL!!!!!! A big hello from beautiful, sunny and 72 degrees Augusta, Georgia, home of the Masters, which just so happens to be in full swing this week!!!!! Next cruise is on the Carnival Triumph 6/19/04 to the beautiful eastern caribbean and I can't wait!!!

L

lainie

Hi! I hail from Wisconsin. Home of the greatest team in football --

:dance :jump :dance THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!! :dance :jump :dance

J

JOHN(NJ)

John, 5 miles south of the Bada-Bing, here in Soprano Land.

T

Tim and Elaine

Tim and Elaine here from beautiful, downtown Canton, Michigan!! Hi!!!!!!!!!!! to all our fellow Michiganders out there!!

J

jimlinalf

Jim and LInda from Jacksonville Florida, a southern boy and a cape cod yankee gal, next cruise 10/23 on the Zaandam

T

tequilamary

Lynn and Tom saying hello from Mukwonago in SE Wisconsin

Go Packers! Go Badgers!

NCL Sky 3/04

J

JoCruzr

Ken & Joanne checking in from Carmel, NY - patiently waiting for spring to come & impatiently waiting for the Carnival Victory on May 2. Hi all! :wave :wave

A

alfer

Alf and Liz Also from the upper Fraser Valley British Columbia next cruise on CL@SS 2005 on the Sun P.

A

astlouis

Well I am sure that the water will be refreshing, and I will be willing to give Suer's cooking a try :chef ( you only live once ).

Aida and Mousee from SUNNY =lolgang Pembroke Pines Florida. We will be sailing on the Explorer of the Seas on October 17th 2004.

I would like to welcome all the :newbie to this great site. It is filled with GREAT people.

=peace =bigwave