• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Roll Call-where are you from ?</B>

F

Flyingfish

Re: Roll Call-where are you from ?

Barbara checking in on a rainy day from Cortlandt Manor, NY in the beautiful Hudson Valley. We head up to Cape Cod in June. A land cruise, but it's on the ocean (that almost counts!). Then CL@SS 2005 in Feb. 05.

O

oldsilverfox

Hi, This is the oldsilverfox, wishing you all the best from Southampton, England, the home port of the original cruise ship i.e.the Mayflower. Can you imagine the Cruise Reviews and stateroom queries for that trip ??? Have fun .

G

geezer

from beautiful downtown Boston... or as we say here.. Bahston.. at least that's where i THINK i am from.

R

Regensburg-Labrador

I'm from Regensburg/Germany! The heart of Bavaria! Maybe you visit my hometown with your next Danube-River-Cruise...

Yesterday sunny, today rainy, but tomorw hot and sunny in Asia!!! On board AIDAcara...

B

barquitodepapel

Hi! Jorge and Patricia here. I'm from Argentina and my wife from Chile, but we are living now in (sorry Suer...) too much sunny Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Jorge

PS.: Where can I get instructions of how to include the emoticons, pictures, etc. in my posts?

D

Daisyldy3

Jlo and family calling in from a presently foggy Van Alstyne, TX.... ( it's about an hour north of Dallas and an hour south of the red river border)

First Cruise in August, can't wait.... even have cruise-addicts set as my home page on my web browswer :) lolol

Happy sailings!!!

J

Jim

Jim and Suzan from FT WORTH, TEXAS. 3 weeks and 3 days from the Norwegian Sea!

O

oceanmarina

Marina

From - New York City

Celebrity ~ Hoirizon ~ NY to Bermuda
Carnival ~ Paradise ~ Miami Exotic Western Carrib.

Next Cruises-
Disney Wonder 4th July
NCL - Pride of Aloha - Hawaii (August 04)

M

MichiganParrothead

Jeff & Kari from Lansing in the Great Lake State of Michigan here.

L

Lyn

Checking in from southern Ontario, half way between Toronto, ON and Buffalo, NY. Not booked yet but looking at New Years for our next cruise.
Lyn

K

KathyN

Kathy and George here in Windsor, Massachusetts in the beautiful Berkshires where it is flurrying right now. So much for Spring.
Sadly, we have no cruises booked at this time.

G

gaa

Checking in from coastal southern Calif, about half-way between San Diego and LA. Kinda gloomy looking out over the harbor so far today. Where are all the other west coast cruisers???