• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

<B>Roll Call-where are you from ?</B>

O

Olga

Re: Roll Call-where are you from ?

Olga checking in from Central New Jersey. It WAS warm and sunny today, but a bit windy. No cruise planned, but our annual one is always the last week of November (least expensive week of the year, I think).

B

beachmom

beachmom from sunny, lovely, perfect time of the year here on Hutchinson Island Florida. Cruiseless at the moment and concentrating on building a house.

If there is any money left (Ha) I hope to plan on an Aussie cruise next year.

L

Likebe

:newbie
Lisa from New Hampshire. First time cruiser & I can't wait!!

J

jeffpcox

Hi,

I am Jeff and we are going on our first cruise ever.. on HAL West 5/31 from Venice. We are both excited about it.. and looking forward to doing research right here...

Post Edited (04-08-04 01:27)

S

SeaCruiser

Hi!! I'm from Valparaiso IN!! I'll be bringing a group of my usual cruisers on The Amsterdam out of Seattle in July!

M

margie

Hey there....Im the "Italian Cruise-Queen" from beautiful San Diego,Ca!

C

Cruisechic2005

Hey all!! i'm from good old Upstate New York in a lil town called Sauquoit, about an hour away from Syracuse and 10 min. away from Utica... It's cold right now, but hopefully it'll warm up!!

Next cruise: March 5th 2005 Navigator of the seas to the sunny Western Caribbean!! :D

V

vermilch shrink

We are from Walpole, Mass and in August we will be driving 20 miles to Boston for a cruise to Bermuda on the NCL Majesty. Celebrating our 30th anniversary.

O

ocnlvr

The Star City, Roanoke, VA here............sailing on April 25th.
:wave :wave =bigwave =bigwave

S

StudMuffin

Hailing from the frozen tundra....aka, Phoenix AZ.

Mariner on Sept. 12th, 2004

C

cfurry

Hi to all from Austin, Texas. After a torrential thunderstorm two days ago, we're experiencing beautiful springtime weather.

I was born in Schenectady and grew up in Wisconsin, so I appreciate a nice spring day when it comes along...

T

Tink&Rich

We're from Strongsville, Ohio which is a southwest suburb of Cleveland.

Cruising the Navigater in 9 days

:grin Tink and Rich

C

Cindy

Hello from sunny Ft. Lauderdale, FL - home of Port Everglades (the best place to cruise from). :thumb
Cindy (and Mort)

G

GregR

From Fair Oaks (Sacramento), CA. On the Regal Princess, July 5th. Alaksa round trip out of San Francisco. Then either Mexico or the Caribbean in November.

C

Cali

Checking in from the suppose to be sunny Panama City, Florida but today it is cool, cloudy, and wet.

Cali

G

geejay

Big Sky Country -- Montana.
Come on, someone else on this board must be from Montana!
Next up, Sun Princess on 12-2-04.

D

DebraK

Wassup :) from the San Francisco Bay Area. Packing today for my cruise in 2 days :thumb

M

Marshall

Patti & Michael checking in from Orlando, Florida the sunshine state