Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Baby Time - Meagan Ann Shallo has arrived

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Jul 24, 2008.

1. John

John Guest

Hi, Today at 2pm ET Meagan Ann Shallo was born. :baby She was 7lbs and 18in in Length at birth. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Mommy and Baby are doing fantastic. We will be staying at the hospital for the next few days. I will try to post some photo's once able to. Meagan is so beautiful, we can't wait to show her off. HOT!

Thank you to everyone who has asked about her birth in the past and to all of you who were so nice to send a gift. We really appreciate all the love and support you have given us. Its been very special and todays been a wonderful day.

Please note I may be away from a computer for the next few days, unless I can find some free Wi-Fi near he hospital. :)

2. herb

herb Guest

CONGRATULATIONS TO MOMMY AND DADDY :D

Glad all went well..... hi to MEAGAN too!

3. Suez

Suez Guest

Congratulations!!! I hear buttons popping!! :)

Suez

4. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Congratulations!!!! Glad all are well and great name. :)

Meg

5. reggae

reggae Guest

Congratulations!! How exciting for all of you!

I just love that name...Meagan Ann =love Please give that little angel a kiss for me.....

Waiting for those photos now :baby

6. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Congratulations on the early arrival of pink! Glad everyone is doing well. Sleep while you can at the hospital you won't get any at home for a while. :grin

7. Corky

Corky Guest

Woo-hoo and congratulations on the birth of Meagan Ann Shallo. And the best of luck to April and I am glad to read that she and Meagan are both doing well. Take care!! =hugs

8. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

My very best wishes to you and your wife and your new addition. May you have many many years of joy. And with my vast hosptial experience, you should be able to get free internet right inside the hospital. Thank goodness as that is what keeps Elliott sane. Am very anxious to see your lovely daughter.

9. Congratulations to the Shallo family.

10. [size=x-large]Congratulations!!

How wonderful for you both!![/size]

11. Whoo Hoo! What a wonderful day for the 3 of you! What a beautiful name as well,congrats and hugs from John and I!

12. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

:baby :baby CONGRATS! ! ! FANTABULOUS news! :baby :baby

13. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

[​IMG]

Can't wait to see the pictures.

14. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Congratulations John and April...sounds like the little lady was in a hurry to get here to meet Daddy, Mommy and her brother and sister :lol. Glad to hear she is a good size and that she and April are doing well. I am really looking foward to the pictures!

15. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Congratulations!

Alf & Liz

16. suer182

suer182 Guest

wooohoooo Congrats !!!!!!

17. Judi

Judi Guest

Congratulations from Meghan Anne's MomMom and PopPop to all of you, but especially Meagan Ann!

18. Mal D. Olive

Mal D. Olive Guest

Big congrats indeed for the whole Shallo Family that grew one stronger today with the blessing of Meagan Ann.

19. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Welcome Meagan Ann.. Congrats John and April. I can't wait to see your new baby girl. Post those pics as soon as you can..

20. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Guest

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!! John, you said you had almost two more weeks!!!!!!! I guess Meagan couldn't wait! Much love to all of the Shallo family and April's family for the new mini-cruise addict! :daisy

Michelle