Baby Time - Meagan Ann Shallo has arrived

S

ShipMaven

:baby[size=x-large]CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEWEST LITTLE CRUISE @DDICT AND TO HER FAMILY! [/size]:baby

News of the long-awaited Blessed Event is really great.

S

shadoesmom

AWESOME!  Congratulations on the gift from God.  Babies are soooo precious.

If you ever need a babysitter - I'm sure there are a few of us available.  :)
  Three days until my grandbaby turns 1.

R

RosieRosie

[size=large]CONGRATULATIONS ![/size]

:baby =cheerleader=cheerleader=cheerleader:baby:baby:baby=cheerleader=cheerleader=cheerleader
=bigwave=bigwave

T

The Cruiser

Welcome to the world Meagan Ann. Congrats John and April.

So John when is Meagan first cruise? :grin

K

KathyC

Congratulations!! Now with these few days in the hospital try to rest up as you will need some extra sleep.

S

ShipMaven

Lisa63 sends her congratulations and best wishes. She's on a business trip, and hadn't seen the Board today. I gave her the good news on the telephone this evening, and am conveying her excitement!

M

maw

Congratulations JOhn and April-sorry so late in replying but I went to sleep before 6:30. Beautiful baby.

I

iluvcruzin

Wonderful!! What a beautiful name. Congrats John and April!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

B

Beryl

Oh, I am so glad I was able to log on to the board tonight and read this wonderful news! I am so happy for John and April and I know that sweet little Meagan Ann will be so loved and cared for! My wish for her is good health, much love and happiness always.

C

Cruise cutie

=love such a lovely name !!!Congratulations to the whole Shallo family..=hugs Joanne and Mark..