Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

BAJA OR CARIBE DECK ON GRAND OR STAR

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by SANDEE, May 4, 2001.

1. SANDEE

SANDEE Guest

HELLO,
    COULD SOMEONE ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BOOKING THE STAR PRINCESS. IF THE BALCONIES ARE LARGER ON THE CARIBE DECK ARE THE CABINS SMALLER?
    THANK YOU FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS

2. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

We have had an inside and an outside on caribe deck. (Grand Princess). Rooms the same size. Nice large balcony and we could see in the balconies below us. Half of ours was private....really great!!!!

My parents had a minisuite on Dolphin...their room was a little bigger but a puny balcony.

3. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

We have had an inside and an outside on caribe deck. (Grand Princess). Rooms the same size. Nice large balcony and we could see in the balconies below us. Half of ours was private....really great!!!!

My parents had a minisuite on Dolphin...their room was a little bigger but a puny balcony.

4. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Choose Caribe Deck. Balconies twice as large as Baja and Aloha - rooms identical.

5. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

If privacy is not a big issue and you don't mind the extra bucks, go for Caribe. We were on the Grand in Dec. on Baja and had a view of most of each balcony below us on Caribe and Dolphin; of course they are larger.

6. Nancy

Nancy Guest

Get a cabin on the Caribe if you can. The balcony is much larger and half is covered. We were on the Grand in December and loved it.