• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Barcelona

We are boarding our ship, the NCL Jade on the 14 in Barcelona, but are booked to stay in the UI Barcelona Center Hotel for two nights prior to the sailing. Does anyone know anything about this hotel?

Leekelli

Hi travel pal;

We are going on the Epic out of Barcelona in Oct 2011. We are also looking at a place to stay two nights before our cruise. I know its a long way off but we want all the info we can get. Did you enjoy your precruise stay? How was your cruise? Lee & Kelli

Leekelli

HI Jfd;

How was the area around this hotel? We are looking at flying into Barcelona 1-2 days before our 10/2/11 cruise. We were looking for a hotel w/a decent rate and location where we could see a little of Barcelona? Were you pleased w/this hotel? Thanks! Lee & Kelli
munchking@centurytel.net

Parrot Mom

HI Jfd;

How was the area around this hotel? We are looking at flying into Barcelona 1-2 days before our 10/2/11 cruise. We were looking for a hotel w/a decent rate and location where we could see a little of Barcelona? Were you pleased w/this hotel? Thanks! Lee & Kelli
munchking@centurytel.net
Don't know much about that hotel but we always and I mean always book The Continental.. outside room right on LaRambla..and I have a favorite driver/guide if y our interested. The day we book our cruise from Barcelona...is the day we book the hotel(very, very popular with cruisers and convenient to everything) and book our driver.. parrotmom@verizon.net