Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Barcelona

Discussion in 'Norwegian Cruise Lines' started by travel pal, Jan 26, 2010.

1. travel pal

travel pal Active Member

We are boarding our ship, the NCL Jade on the 14 in Barcelona, but are booked to stay in the UI Barcelona Center Hotel for two nights prior to the sailing. Does anyone know anything about this hotel?

2. Leekelli

Leekelli Active Member

Hi travel pal;

We are going on the Epic out of Barcelona in Oct 2011. We are also looking at a place to stay two nights before our cruise. I know its a long way off but we want all the info we can get. Did you enjoy your precruise stay? How was your cruise? Lee & Kelli

3. jfd

jfd Well-Known Member

we stayed at Hotel Jazz last summer after our Jade cruise. Highly recommend it.

4. Leekelli

Leekelli Active Member

HI Jfd;

How was the area around this hotel? We are looking at flying into Barcelona 1-2 days before our 10/2/11 cruise. We were looking for a hotel w/a decent rate and location where we could see a little of Barcelona? Were you pleased w/this hotel? Thanks! Lee & Kelli
    munchking@centurytel.net

5. Parrot Mom

Parrot Mom Well-Known Member

Don't know much about that hotel but we always and I mean always book The Continental.. outside room right on LaRambla..and I have a favorite driver/guide if y our interested. The day we book our cruise from Barcelona...is the day we book the hotel(very, very popular with cruisers and convenient to everything) and book our driver.. parrotmom@verizon.net

6. Leekelli

Leekelli Active Member

Thanks Parrott Mom

Sorry for my delay in getting this "thank you" out.

We are excited about our first med. cruise.

Thanks again;

Lee & Kelli

munchking@centurytel.net::doubleup: