• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BBQ PARTY GAME...................

N

nieciez

Which Date and year did Capt. John start this site? I believe it was July of 1999

VAPat
TexasSue
CruisinTex
Michigan Parrot Head
John(NJ)

Which addict is a great photographer who lives in CA and LOVES to cruise to Alaska?

S

seamom

I'm stuck on that one............so obvious maybe but I'm stumped...........I'll just add one for people to think about.................

Who's named after a tasty movie treat?

D

defritz

POPCORN!!!

Who's the addict that wakes us up in the morning with beautiful pictures of his countryside?

C

Cricket

JohnNJ

Who lives in a state that has lots of tornados? This gal also went on the CL@SS cruise and has 2 letters to her board name...

D

defritz

The answer to my g'day one was JillB... hmm... was that not obvious enough? :lol

Is the two letters one jk? Not sure where she's from, but that's the only one I can think of with two letters.

Seamom... someone Canadian, right??

S

seamom

Oh..lol...here's another one.......................................this boardname is what you'd yell to warn someone if they are about to be run over by a seaworthy vehicle?

D

defritz

I've got one... let's see if you can get this...

Who's name was made up after her odd pet jumped into a pot of soup?

S

seamom

:lol Lizardstew! UGH!!

Who's full of "beans" and "berries"...............has a kidlet soon maybe two..........and makes us hungry by revealing his menus of the day?

S

seamom

Still waiting to find out the answer to Niecez's question:

Which addict is a great photographer who lives in CA and LOVES to cruise to Alaska?

And mine:

Who has a loon as their gif?

Who's full of "beans" and "berries"...............has a kidlet, soon maybe two..........and makes us hungry by revealing his menus of the day?

D

defritz

Who's full of "beans" and "berries"...............has a kidlet, soon maybe two..........and makes us hungry by revealing his menus of the day?

Is it Hucc???

C

Cricket

I was answering the question about who has their state in their board name! LOL I don't know where the heck that question went!

S

seamom

Cricket.......Neicez answered with these:

VAPat
TexasSue
CruisinTex
Michigan Parrot Head
John(NJ)

But there's lots more so if you want to add another 3 take full point!!! with 1/2 point each for any beyond that1

edited to say...............go for 5 with cities in their names for another point! 1/2 each beyond five.