• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BBQ PARTY GAME...................

S

seamom

Okay..I'm going out soon so I'm putting a few more forth to keep you guys busy. (I've been doing a lot of crosswords lately so my mind is into clues..lol)

Whose name sounds like something crazy that cools the room!!

Whose name makes us happy when skies are gray?

Name three board names that don't make any sense wordwise (like a jumble of letters or a word you've never heard of, in hopes they'll explain what they mean)........1/2 point extra for each additional after 3 and a bonus point for you for each of those people you named if they come forth with what their name means!!

D

defritz

Seamom, I can only come up with 3 with city names:

S&M in Pgh
Bostongal
BostonsJ

I've searched ALL OVER the boards... HELP!!

C

conniecat

I found these two with no answers yet. But don't look at me, I am stumped.

Which addict is a great photographer who lives in CA and LOVES to cruise to Alaska?

Who has a loon as their gif?
\
and I will add one:
Which Orange County addict always have beautiful clip art in her posts?

S

seamom

Com'on you guys...brain go to rest Friday after work!!! :lol Okay...so I've only got one more city named @ddict at the moment from Arizona..a possible NYer..........you can think of the unusual names.

How about we say you post your scores by 5pm Monday and so you'll have the weekend to get more points and one weekday for you who don't post weekends.......and on Monday evening, we'll make official the virtual winner of Suer's large bottle of Asti!

J

Jamman

The @ddict that lives in CA. and love to take pictures and cruise to Alaska..... DougH !!!!

Which Addict is a Maitre'd??

T

The Cruiser

Herb is the Maitre'd.

Which @ddict works in NY and takes =photo's of cruise ships coming in and out of NYC?

S

seamom

Good Donna...I thought that would have been an easy one!!........These haven't been answered either:

Whose name sounds like something crazy that cools the room!!

Name three board names that don't make any sense wordwise (like a jumble of letters or a word you've never heard of, in hopes they'll explain what they mean)........1/2 point extra for each additional after 3 and a bonus point for you for each of those people you named if they come forth with what their name means!!

Who was the very first poster on Cruise @ddicts????

T

Tread

Sunshine

Rubysky? ? ? ? ?

D

defritz

"Name three board names that don't make any sense wordwise (like a jumble of letters or a word you've never heard of, in hopes they'll explain what they mean)........1/2 point extra for each additional after 3 and a bonus point for you for each of those people you named if they come forth with what their name means!!"

notyap
modine
egee
ondwen
mshll412
wedapro

:grin

T

Tread

Whose name sounds like something crazy that cools the room?

cycofan

Can't believe I didn't come up with that one right away! ! ! :lol

S

seamom

Which poster is "better than the average......." ?

And which has a familiarized legendary name from the British Isles whom you might not want to swim with? :grin

Okay, one more..:lol Who's last name boardwise is an ocean living insect?

S

seamom

Quick...get some more points before 5pm to be our first official virtual BBQ quiz winner of a virtual Texan mickey of Asti!!! Answer these and ask some more!!!

And which has a familiarized legendary name from the British Isles whom you might not want to swim with?

Okay, one more.. Who's last name boardwise is an ocean living insect?

Name at least three boardnames with "mom" in them........I know of at least four!!

Whose boardname has been seen for decades on billboards and ads with her "cheekiness" showing courtesy of a naughty little pup?

Remember......score a point for each correct answer and each question you've posed (even if no one answered it!) and post your totals after 5 tonight on the thread below.

D

defritz

Name at least three boardnames with "mom" in them........I know of at least four!!

Seamom
Shadoesmom
Elliotsmama (does that count??)

Edited to add:
Name at least 3 users who have the name of a ship in their name

also... do I get any points for listing users w/cities in their name?? That was a hard one, and no one came up with anything better... please?! :grin

S

seamom

LOL....you get extra points for trying so hard defritz!!! :lol Yes...I'll give you the city one...here......Phoenixcruiser!! and I'm guessing that bklynfrat was supposed to be Brooklyn!!